[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, a few months ago I posted on here about being raped. Thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: A-lonely-girl-looking-out-014.jpg (945KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
A-lonely-girl-looking-out-014.jpg
945KB, 2560x1536px
So, a few months ago I posted on here about being raped. Thought I could handle it, but I can't. Can anybody offer ideas on how to get over it? How to live without the fear and pain?
>>
Find someone to talk to about it. A counselor or therapist is a good place to start. These kinds of traumatic events take so much power over our lives because they make us feel broken. Or because it alienates us from the rest of society because we can't trust those around us.

I hope you haven't given up and that you can find some comfort again in your life, but you're never going to truly get over it in the sense that you don't think about it any more. But you can overcome it.
>>
>>18120040
Life comes with fears and pain built in. Try to separate the rational and irrational fears and minimise the pain and live life how you want. not everyone wants to rape you.
>>
>>18120040

Therapy. There is no home remedy for getting over this. You need professional help. There are plenty of rape crisis centers and resources around the country that would be glad to help if you contact them.
>>
Thanks, guys. I know. I'm just struggling. I don't know how people do it. I'm convinced my case will end with nothing happening to the men.
>>
>>18120072
056 here hopefully they get jailed and put on sex offenders list. Is there solid evidence against them like their DNA from you?
>>
>>18120090
I wanna add too, God bless you OP. Hang in there. Gets easier with time, also meds. Surround yourself with good people, go to church even, if you feel motivated.
>>
>>18120088
I have no idea. I did the rape kit- plenty of bruises and cuts to be seen on my body, and slight vaginal tearing. I think they both used condoms. There was no BAC because I can't drive and couldn't tell my family, and I know we didn't have the money for the ambulance bill, so I couldn't get into the hospital until after work the next day when my friend picked me up. I don't know if anything that's happening now because of it (the gender confusion, the depression, the flashbacks/nightmares) counts as evidence against them, but I'm assuming it doesn't. The issue is we had all been drinking (me for my first time), I had (years before) expressed interest in both guys (kissing them separately), and it's both of their words against mine.
>>
Was it an actual rape or a meme rape?
Therapy might help in either case though
>>
>>18120105
056 again, damn this sounds bad I hate dickhead like this. Just don't associate with hem for sure and see how he case goes... In future don't drink more than 1 or 2 drinks a day with people you don't trust i hope it goes well for you cos i feel for you. Hang in there girl. Ugh this is bad
>>
>>18120113
It was real, unfortunately. I denied them numerous times, even trying to run away at points. I eventually couldn't control my body and couldn't speak, let alone sit up.

>>18120118
Thanks for your compassion. I don't drink anymore.
>>
I'm sorry for you OP, my ex-gf was raped when she was a teen, her entourage dealt with it in a real horrible way, and it had a profound effect on her life.
Surround yourself with friends would are willing to hear what you have to say, and see a therapist if you can. I'm pretty sure there are also some hotlines who can provide some more practical support for you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.