[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, help. I'm a Britbong, with two sisters, who are twins.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 005.jpg (49KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
49KB, 720x720px
Lads, help.

I'm a Britbong, with two sisters, who are twins. They recently went on holiday to Pakistan, and from their holiday pics, it looks like they spent the week fucking some Pakistani guy.

How do I find out for sure? I'm seething.
>>
Just wait for them to birth Mohammad and Muhammad then you can confirm your fears.
>>
File: 057.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
057.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
>>18119914
I doubt that they're that stupid, but shit like this makes you wonder.
>>
doesn't matter because it's their life and you can't control them lol?
>>
>>18119920

>posting your sisters on 4chan

why would you do this
>>
>OP is some basement dwelling NEET who is butthurt that his sisters are perfectly normal and living their lives as they want to
>>
>>18119920
Girls are sexual beings. They have needs just like you and me and deserve to have a good time once in a while. What's the big deal if them having sex with someone if they consent? It's just sex. People have sex. Get over yourself opee
>>
>>18119914
are those your sisters? jesus christ I'd ravage them too if I was mohammed

post more so we can get your info and hit on your sisters.

also, it sounds like youre jealous of the dude. Normally I'd say thats weird/wincest, but judging by that picture, I'd want to fuck them too if they were my sisters
>>
>>18120193
was meant for >>18119920
>>
>>18119909
you know them best lad, do you think they have strong enough character to just use their looks to get on ahmed's boat and not fuck? if so don't worry about it

if not then pretend they do and don't think about it. as long as he didn't rape or kill them or sell them to slavery or get their organs count yourself lucky get a gf yourself
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.