[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister has depression >says sexually explicit and vulgar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5529.png (307KB, 815x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5529.png
307KB, 815x608px
>sister has depression
>says sexually explicit and vulgar things to my mother and little sister because she thinks it's funny sometimes to strangers while we're out in public
>repeatedly states "I want to kill myself" and "I want to die"
>puts her self worth in social media likes and whores out in revealing clothes/underwear
>huge sjw and cares more about social justice than her well being
>places her friends above us and when they leave her comes crawling back
Is this just a phase with some of these high school cunts? She's been an embarrassment to my whole family ever since she was diagnosed with this mental illness and keeps using it as an excuse to do whatever she wants or else she'll guilt trip us. Is there anything I can say to get her to act like a normal person?
>>
>>18119887
>sister has depression
Potentially life-long.
>says sexually explicit and vulgar things to my mother and little sister because she thinks it's funny sometimes to strangers while we're out in public
This sounds like a problem with her character and that probably won't change with a phase.
>repeatedly states "I want to kill myself" and "I want to die"
Maybe she does.
>puts her self worth in social media likes and whores out in revealing clothes/underwear
I used to do this but now I don't really go on social media unless someone is chatting with me.
>huge sjw and cares more about social justice than her well being
Her political views are will probably stay with her.
>places her friends above us and when they leave her comes crawling back
This might actually be a phase. She doesn't realize many of her friends would throw her under the bus while family would not. She probably hates you guys (her family) right now.
>>
>>18119901
Why would you hate people that are always there for you but seek out attention from people you barely know and call """"friends""""" because they gave your tweet a like? Shit doesn't make sense.
>>
>>18119917
Because her """friends""" are cool and family is uncool.
>>
Gril here. I went through a SJW phase when I was a teen. Teenagers are just looking for different causes to get behind so they feel like they're making a difference. While some of my friends from my teen years only intensified in their SJWness, most of them grew out of it when they went to college.
>>
>>18119933
Well that sucks because there's no way she's mature enough for college to grow out of this.
>>
>>18119957
How old is she?
>>
>>18119977
16 about to turn 17 but she can't even brush her teeth or take a shower without having been reminded and basically forced to
>>
Punch her in the face.
>>
>>18120359
This

She isn't "severely depressed", she is "severely spoiled and severely lacking a beating"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.