[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv, I need help. My girlfriend and I go to different universities,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

/adv, I need help. My girlfriend and I go to different universities, and at her university there are two guys who constantly sexually harass her and have been doing so for well over a year (I only just found out). They haven't actually assaulted her fully (as in rape) yet but I am definitely not okay with what they are doing. She constantly tells them to stop, but at the same time she refuses to report them even though I constantly ask her to. I can't just sit by and let this happen, and it is a huge strain on our relationship (I don't want to break up because there are lots of fantastic things that we have together, this is the only problem). They are also much bigger and stronger than me, and I can't confront them about it on my own. However I know I have to stop them from doing this. How can I put a stop to it? I don't want to do anything criminal (or at least get caught).
(pic related and also fucking hilarious)
>>
>>18119654
Offer to fight them then spray mace in both their faces
>>
>>18119654
>she refuses to report them even though I constantly ask her to
Nothing you can legally do about it then.
>>
>>18119654
>doesn't want to report them
Have you considered that she actually enjoys it?
>>
>>18119654
She likes it and wants to fuck at least one of them. She told you so that when she cheats, she won't feel guilty seeing as you could have prevented it by standing up to them.
>>
>>18119666
>>18119665
OP here. I agree that she probably likes the attention. All the more reason for me to put a stop to it before I get cucked. But how?
>>
>>18119654
What uni is this?
>>
>>18119692
You can't. If she's going to cheat, she's going to cheat.
>>
>>18119692
I would tell her that her failure to report their behavior to someone who can do something about it leads you to believe that she doesn't really have a problem with it and that she probably even likes it. Honestly, you should both break up as going to different schools is pretty much a death sentence.
>>
>>18119692
Break things off before you get hurt anon.
>>
OP here again. I know that saying "she won't cheat" sounds stupid, but she won't actually sleep with them or anything like that (inb4 cuck meme). But her refusal to put a stop to it is not something I'm going to let happen.
Maybe you guys are right. Maybe I should just break up. It's just a shame because under different circumstances we would have been great together.
>>
>>18119692
get a gun or some friends to help you stand up to them, literally.
>>
>>18119717
Good call, OP. You're too young to be tied down.
>>
>>18119717
>the girl who braggs about letting rando's grab her ass could of been my future childs mother if only i could been there to witness myself get cucked
do you like alimoney? bc thats how you get alimoney
>>
>>18119717
Bring up to her how this is making you feel(Like breaking up with her) If she wants the relationship to keep going then she'll do something about it, if she doesnt't then sorry anon.

She doesn't happen to go to Uni in Newcastle does she?
>>
>>18119721
I have many friends who could help me sort it out but maybe it's not worth it in the end
>>18119729
Newcastle? Impressively close guess, well done.

I have set her an ultimatum, its those guys or me. She says that she can't get them to stop but I'm not buying that bs.
>>
>>18119731
Me and my brother go there with our sisters so we have a lot of confrontations with assholes.

Hard luck buddy hopefully she chooses you.
>>
>>18119692
She absolutely does not like it. I am telling you from experience, girls do not like to be sexually harassed. I was harassed by the same men for about 3 years, and I was too ashamed to report it to anyone, in fact, I never told any of my family/friends about it. I was too fucking ashamed.
>>
>>18119740
Do you have any advice for how I can convince her to report it then? Because I know she doesn't want to lose me and I don't want to lose her either.
>>
>>18119746
I wished, more than anything, that someone else would notice and do something about it. The best case scenario for her (at least it would've been for me, we could have different preferences) is if someone around her noticed it going on, preferably some form of authority, stepped in and stopped it. I'm not sure if there's a way to make her report it herself. I'm not sure reporting it would even help. I just got away from the harassers.
>>
>>18119746
>>18119746
Why don't you ask her friends to help her out?
>>
>>18119769
>>18119763
I could just anonymously report it, but she has said many times that she doesn't want me to do that. She doesn't consider it to be a 'big deal', but from what she has told me it really is. I am trying to get her to realize that it is totally within her power to report it but she refuses to, saying that she 'doesn't want to snitch'. I think she would be mortified if I got her friends involved in this, but maybe it's not a bad idea.
>>
>>18119777
You haven't actually told us what they do, you know, so we can't tell whether it needs to be reported or not.
>>
>>18119780
touch her above her clothes, constantly ask for sex and also threaten to force sex, write sexual slurs on her body during classes and other things like that
>>
>>18119792
Yeah, if that stuff was bothering her, then she'd do something about it. And if she didn't, other people would step in.
>>
>>18119795
You'd be surprised at the vast majority of people who do nothing at all when they see things like that happening.
>>
>>18119795
That's the problem. I don't think it really bothers her that much. Surely if she respected me and our relationship she wouldn't let it happen. Maybe I will just end it.
>>
>>18119816
Sure, but if it's constantly happening, chances are someone at some point will do something.

Something doesn't add up. Either she's exaggerating, or she's making it up.
>>
>>18119821
I have definitive proof that it is happening, and to the extent that she describes it. I agree that it's hard to believe, though. That's why I'm asking for advice.
>>
>>18119824
What's this definitive proof then?

And there really is more to this than she's telling you. It's just so unlikely that this shit is going on without someone stepping in and doing something about it
>>
>>18119740
why not report to the police
what is the fucking shame in that???
>>
>>18119857
I don't understand either. She's not using logic for this situation it seems.
>>
I don't buy the "oh I didn't notice I was being sexually harassed" bullshit.

How the fuck is she being ok with being touched by those fuckers? And fucking writing stuff on her???? How the fuck would they do that if she didn't at the very least let them??????

She's a closet slut. Break up, or be a cuck in the near future.
>>
I could be wrong but I don't buy that she's not into it. The writing on her to me sounds like flirtimg, I would do it in HS and girls liked it and would flirt back. Could just be me tho.
>>
>>18119763
>hoping others hold your hand and walk you through life
People step in when they see a problem. If you don't demonstrate that you are having a clear problem, one that you want to be erased, then people won't step in. For all they know, you like it, or you all are friends. I had plenty of friends in my group of friends when I was younger, that would smack females friends asses and talk about their tits, ask for blowjobs, etc -- and they are still all friends today.

Literally all you would have had to do to get people involved is be like "Wow, is everyone around me really going to let this guy keep doing this?". That eould have sent the signal to everyones brain saying "Okay, I guess she's not playing and really does want this to stop."

Either way, the police exist for a reason. "Disciplinary action" exists for a reason. The resources have been made available for you, WITH YOUR TAX MONEY, and you have chosen not to use it. Inexcusable. This was a BAD CHOICE that you have made, not a neutral one, or one made with lack of knowledge, a BAD one. Do better.
>>
>>18119828
You mean "without someone stepping in because she dislikes it and wants it to stop".

She likes it.
>>
File: 1489092077811.jpg (10KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1489092077811.jpg
10KB, 250x242px
>>18119666
This. And she want you to be ok with it. Dont be ok with it.
>>
>>18119702
Bullshit. If you break up with her then you didnt get cheated on
>>
File: 1485569706699.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485569706699.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
>>18119714
>>
>>18119665
As a girl, I've been sexuality harassed and i didn't "enjoy" it. Reporting can be a scary thing to do. It's embarrassing, you're liable to be blamed, they don't often take it seriously, and then nothing happens except you open yourselves up to retaliation.

On the flip side, in some cases i was also afraid of getting someone in trouble - they had kids, what they did wasn't that bad, they meant well is what I'd tell myself. I should have reported them though.
>>
You're fucked OP

Girls that have a bf that goes to another school are the easiest to fuck. I been there done that and seen it happen multiple times.

Drop her and start fucking other guy's bitches. Faithful relationships do not exist these days on college campuses.

- Side Bae Chad
>>
>>18120493
Lady, you are the problem. Stop rationalizing other's bad behavior. Youre the reason guys keep getting cucked.
>>
File: 1487099505577.png (311KB, 439x456px) Image search: [Google]
1487099505577.png
311KB, 439x456px
>>18120504

Chad is a fucking loser.
>>
>>18120505
I'd say guys who sexually harrass, rape, or otherwise violate girls are the real problem. Guys like you who blame them are part of the problem too.

I should have reported it though. That is also part of the problem.
>>
>>18120511
Chad, Chet, Tyler, Tyrese and Quan are all dicking down your girl on the low low.

Sorry. Thots gonna thot
>>
File: 1487322094272.jpg (11KB, 237x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487322094272.jpg
11KB, 237x300px
>>18120519
u are right femanon
>>
>>18119654
Tell her is she doesn't report it you will. And follow through. Contact the dean's office at her university and explain she's afraid to report it. They'll take it VERY seriopusly.
>>
>>18119654

>>18119792
>touch her above her clothes, constantly ask for sex and also threaten to force sex, write sexual slurs on her body during classes and other things like that

While impossible for an outsider to judge upon any situation on this board really, this sounds 1) like a rather serious offence and not just some jokingly banter, and 2) like she secretly enjoys it.

She may be attracted to the guys and/or likes the social dynamic shifting towards her and thus confirming her sexual market worth and social status within this circle. Either way, you should push towards a conclusion. Meaning that you should MAKE her report them and actually join her in the process, OR brake up with her.

No offense, but you sound really young and partially naive. It may be that you're a nice guy and she means a lot to you, but it would not be the world's end if you brake up with her, trust me. You may thank yourself later when you're more matured, rational and meet someone who upkeeps your and her personal dignity.

On a side note: Post pics so I can fap and imagine assaulting her sexually in class. Preferably ass pic. Go!
>>
>>18121527
Saying a woman secretly enjoys being sexually harassed makes you sound like the young one.

Or, you know, just an asshole.
>>
>>18121531
Think of me what you want. I gave my honest thoughts on the matter and I personally have witnessed several situations similar to OP's in which women (granted those were school/university age girls) seemingly enjoyed this sort of contact. The human psyche is complex and seemingly irrational in many ways. Look up Stockholm syndrome. While exaggerated, it is built upon a similar notion of becoming attached to the person that causes you forms of harm. Or have you ever seen children picking on each other as a first way to delve into intimacy? Boys pulling the girls hair? Kicking them in the butt? Things like that? Anyway, I don't see fit justifying myself to strangers on the internet.

>just an asshole
That's probably true.
>>
>>18119654
>My girlfriend and I go to different universities, and at her university there are two guys who constantly sexually harass her and have been doing so for well over a year (I only just found out).
>She constantly tells them to stop, but at the same time she refuses to report them even though I constantly ask her to.
She either likes the attention, or is fucking them, otherwise she would have done something about it.

Long distance is tough, long distance and university is very tough and I've never known it to work without both being at the same university or living together/nearby.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.