[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I fuck guys (or vice versa) even if I'm more attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 21de.png (529KB, 522x850px) Image search: [Google]
21de.png
529KB, 522x850px
Should I fuck guys (or vice versa) even if I'm more attracted to women because it's easier?

Getting laid with women seems damn near impossible without emotional manipulation or amazing genetics and looks.
>>
>>18119622
If you can then go for it. I agree with the woman thing, you have to pretend to be someone else to attract them which is not good for anything but a quick fuck and even then it's a lot of effort. Makes the idea of a relationship seem futile.
>>
Sure why not, if you think you can manage it. You never know you might even like it.

Your city probably even has a vibrant gay community, where do you live?
>>
Women are damn easy to manipulate if they perceive you as valuable and strong.

If they perceive you as valueless or weak then they'll use you as a human toilet.
>>
>>18119648
We should make this an /adv/ sticky.
>>
>>18119648
>valuable
Social value?
>strong
Physically, mentally, or both?

I'm not a pussy, however I am not a big guy and my social life is non-existent.
>>
>>18119736
>Social value?
Very important to women, especially if they say it's not. Men are expected to be leaderly, and the first glance of your leadership skills is shown by the company you keep. If you're a shut-in or hang out with dipshits then you score zero in this area.

>Physically, mentally, or both?
It's all the same in the end. Pick 3~5 skills and train your ass off as if each one of them were an olympic sport and your dream is a gold medal. Women rapidly lose interest in men who bend too easily.
>>
>>18119757
Also, if any woman here try to tell you otherwise, it is a shit-test
>>
>>18119622

I'd personally say no. I thought this was what I wanted once, tried it out and was pretty horrified.
>>
>>18119622

it depends if you enjoy it.

im gay, and its much easier to fuck ugly old men than it is to fuck younger dudes, they are a lot more work.

but for me fucking ugly old men isnt worth it. better to just masturbate at that point.

but if you enjoy men enough that you want to have sex with them, sure why not.

if you change your mind later, thats okay too.
>>
>>18119622
yes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.