[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you find motivation when you hate yourself? im 5'11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1232.jpg (18KB, 214x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.jpg
18KB, 214x320px
how do you find motivation when you hate yourself?

im 5'11 and 120 lbs. this was an okay size to be when I was 18 but I'm 27 and I honestly do not feel like a man at all.

and I don't mean the aesthic skinny like pic related. I look lanky and not in a good way. My shoulders are very narrow, my wrists are smaller than even girls. I don't feel masculine at all. And even if I worked out I wouldn't be big..my frame is small.

I genuinally truly hate myself. I have tried working out in the past but got too depressed and gave up. Every moment in the gym would depress me and i'd constantly be telling myself what a worthless piece of shit I am. I'd compare myself to other guys and feel terrible.

This goes true for other fascets of my life. I'm a total failure in every other regard.
>>
i'm sorry, can you rephrase your question
>>
drink a Gallon Of Milk A Day

Strength train every muscle you can, so the extra calories turn into strength instead of flab. People will bicker all night long about what kind of exercise, but basically just burn slightly less than what you take in so you can gain weight.

If you're not hungry-broke, then try to eat more meat. Not factory-packaged bullshit that looks like meat, buy raw meat in the butcher section of a grocery store and cook it yourself. Eat beef/fish/chicken with potato and something dark green and you'll be adding mass in all the right ways. Calories in and out determine how your weight changes, quality of food and exercise determines what you look like.

Sugar+flour loaf from a factory is the low-quality of this era, similar to eating beans or plain rice or porridge in times past. You'll look like a prole and feel like a prole.
>>
>>18119587
Go to /fa and you'll probably feel better about yourself. (There are people there starving themselves because they want to be you...)

Regardless, it sounds like you're holding yourself back. Like anyone on this board could give you advice, but you would likely come up with an excuse as to why it would not work. Self hate is a cesspool and you have to get out of the habit of feeding into it.
>>
>>18119647
>>>Go to /fa and you'll probably feel better about yourself. (There are people there starving themselves because they want to be you...)

I'm already pretty /fa/ but the truth is you won't look /fa/ without dropping thousands on clothes that fit at this size

I'm genuinally not skinny in an aesthic or a sexy way. I just look emaciated and a lot of women have commented on how they don't feel I'm masculine before

>>18119647

I have a crippling inferiority complex that has existed all my life due to bullying a child
>>18119647
>>18119647
>>18119647
>>
>>18119587
I want to suck on that skelly's nipples while wringing his tiny, skelly cock.
>>
meditate. it all starts with the mind. replace your negative thoughts with positive ones.

specifically, self compassion and self forgiveness meditation. also compassion and forgiveness for others, but especially for yourself.

and gratitude. everyday ask yourself what am i grateful for? think of at least 3 things.

practice these everyday. things will improve. good luck.
>>
>>18119587
This is a simple fix, the problem is your shitty attitude. You need to realize that it's not about where you start or even how fast you improve. It's about consistency. A few months ago I was skinnyfat and looked like shit. Even now by Internet standards I'm weak. But it doesn't matter because I look and feel better than I used to. Stop comparing yourself to others. You're the only one to focus on, beat yesterday's you. Sooner or later you'll be amazed by your progress. This applies to everything, consistency is key.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.