[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I move past this She's a current roommate's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0582.jpg (99KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
99KB, 640x637px
How the fuck do I move past this

She's a current roommate's friend so I see her once a week and it sucks

Fuuuuuuuck
>>
Please
This fucking sucks
>>
>>18119376
Do you have any memories of where you're kissing her or touching her sexually?
>>
This isn't really advice, but I feel you.
>>
>>18119393
Cuddling and falling asleep in same bed
>>
>>18119340
what's the story?
>>
>>18119411
>roommate's friend liked me before Christmas
>started liking said friend after Christmas, didn't know about before Christmas
>made a move
>was going really well
>one night she comes over to party
>I don't party so I stayed in my room but left my door open so she could come in
>she came, flirted, and left often before completely ignoring me when I finally came out
>next day I get this
>>
>>18119435
idk, say okay, but asked her what changed
>>
>>18119459
It's been a few days since this text
From what a friend said, she thought she still liked me but the feeling didn't come back
I don't know how to get past this
>>
>>18119487
2 routes (though i discourage the 2nd):

1: Drop it and let her go, she is too fickle at this age and can't make up her own mind. You have no obligation to wait around for her to.

2: Try to recreate the reason she liked you in the first place, it will probably fail and you will just end up more hurt though
>>
>>18119435
>i dont party
>aka i didnt socialize with everyone and just acted like a normal, well adjusted human who knows how to have a good time with friends, instead i acted like a recluse

i found the problem OP
>>
>>18119517
they drink

i don't drink
>>
>>18119520
and? that doesnt mean a fucking thing. You could have still hung out and talked with them and specifically with her u idiot
>>
>>18119534
valid

doesn't matter now, what's done is done. i'll keep this in mind for next time. how the fuck do i get past this
>>
File: laughing people.jpg (216KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
laughing people.jpg
216KB, 780x433px
>>18119340
>>18119376

>i still enjoy being friends with you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18119560
Literally, just be her friend, this same shit happened to me freshman year, itll suck at first, but if you arent a dick and actually enjoy her as a person, then all those qualities you like will still be there, but you just won't be dating. If anything it's good to have female friends.
>>
>>18119599
same though

>>18119607
I don't think I'm in a good place to be her friend for the time being though
>>
>>18119607
I feel you, just tell her you want to cool it for a bit to calm down over your feelings and you will hit her up when you are ready.
>>
>>18119406
Do you ever smoke pot and jack off thinking about it?
>>
>>18119940
nope

>>18119906
thanks, anon
>>
>>18119951
You should try. The feeling of her warm body, your hard cock pressing between her butt cheeks, stroking her nipple and kissing the back of her neck. What a great jackoff session that would be.
>>
>>18119962
i'm good, that seems a little sad for me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.