[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>break up with girlfriend 2-3 weeks ago >we still talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1405882598541.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1405882598541.png
19KB, 300x309px
>break up with girlfriend 2-3 weeks ago
>we still talk via text just about every other day
>constantly saying how she wants to get back together
>just brush it off because i'm calmer and happier (somewhat) without her
>i do miss talking to her SOMETIMES
>try to talk to her this last 2 or so weeks
>she just blows me off the entire time
>i don't care
>i don't care
>it doesn't matter
>those are the only responses i get out of her
>constantly saying how her life is shit and that she's better off dead because nobody cares and that it would solve everyone's problems including mine
>not an idiot
>can tell she's just trying to manipulate me and try to make me feel bad
>notgonnahappenbitch.jpg
>she does have POTS, so she gets really sick sometime because of it
>try to be considerate and understanding, won't lie I was an asshole about it when we first started dating but I've come to understand it after doing a bit of research
>fast forward to yesterday
>she was off work and didn't have any classes
>went the entire day without saying a single word to me
>message her and bring it up
>of course she turns it into an argument
>went from how she wants to get back together and how she loves me and cares to
>we don't even know each other's favorite colors and that's why we argue so much
>now she doesn't really want to get back together because we "DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER" and that's why we argue
>implying it's not because she's a selfish inconsiderate piece of shit 80% of the time
>anytime she gets put on the hot seat she switches the topic, brings up something i did in the past that has nothing to do with the current conversation or she pretends like she's feeling sick so she has to go to sleep or laid down
>mentions this as well
>says it's not true and she didn't know she was being inconsiderate towards my feeling
>claims she's going to sleep because she's feeling ill
>>
cont

>mention that she's doing it right now
>literally sits here and says that "i didn't even know the conversation was about me"
>get mad as fuck because we were literally talking about her being an inconsiderate bitch
>gets mad and leaves the conversation because I call her a fucking hypocrite
>kept waking up and falling asleep throughout the day so i didn't even touch my phone
>check it an hour ago
>she sent this pic of her ass saying "so I'm a hypocrite huh okay"
>I responded saying "goddamn" and then she replies how I'm a hypocrite for haling insults at her but turning around and wanting to fuck her

What the fuck do I even do at this point? If i responded negatively she would've gotten mad and I respond positively she still gets mad? 50% of the time I love this girl and the other 50% I want to push her in front of a train while her parents watch? Why the fuck do women have to be so fucking complicated and dumb all the time? I told her I wanted to be left alone and didn't want a relationship anymore and she fucking pushed it until I finally admitted I still feel something for her. And then when I finally try to get back together with her she pulls this shit? What's her end game /adv/?
>>
>>18119316
fuck, she's not your gf anymore stop talking to her dumbass
>>
>>18119331
I literally have no friends though outside of the sports. The only other person I talk to is her sister.
>>
treat her like she's that Australian poster on /int/. ignore her, do not reply, move on with the thread of life. its clearly not working between you because she won't let go and you won't let go, make new friends try to find a new female friend to chat with, regardless of interest in her. stop bitching to her so she won't think you still want anything to do with her.

tldr: do not rebly.
>>
>>18119374
fuck her sister
>>
>>18119316
stop talking to your ex you retard. delete and bloke her from everything. if you have no other friends then go out and make some. she's just using you for an ego stroke
>>
>>18119485
Her sister has been blowing me off the past 2 weeks but she did tell me that she did some sexual shit when she was younger and how her mom hates her now because of it. Initially my ex didn't want me talking to her sister because she claimed she might "steal" me from her like her other bfs.

I doubt she'd fuck me though even if I was interested in fucking her.

>>18119378
I've tried doing that and she keeps texting me. I've already told her if our relationship was that awful she should just go and forget about me. She claimed our relationship was shit and was only based on sex, yet she says she wants to "save us".

>>18119514
>just go out a make some

I'm 24 years old, I'm past the point of being able to just "go out and make some" this isn't junior high school nigga.

Side note: I asked her why she sent me a random pic of her ass and she claimed it was because she wanted to and asked if it turned me on. Why are women so retarded?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.