[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been getting close with this girl, kissing, holding,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1486329270642.png (123KB, 428x476px) Image search: [Google]
1486329270642.png
123KB, 428x476px
So I've been getting close with this girl, kissing, holding, etc. Our friends ask if we're together and she hints at wanting to be.

Problem is, I recall a friend saying she has a boyfriend who's in the marines some time ago. She has a friend who's in the marines and lives across the country, someone she met through xbox 2 years ago. I'm assuming it's the same guy since they seem fairly close. There's a heart next to his name in snap chat, same as mine, an they snap chat pretty often. She told me she's going to see him for a week.

Now I'm not up in arms about this since we aren't even together, but I'm all sorts of confused about this situation. Am I that guy that she's fucking with since she can't be with him? Should I just ask her about this directly or leave it alone and drop any possibility of a relationship?
>>
>>18119248
this made me gag. it's so relative to a fucked situation i got out of recently.

he's probably going to fuck her. chances are he's going to lead her on, use her, and fuck her over. leave her now with your dignity in tact while you still can.

do you know where this dude even lives?
>>
>>18119254
>he's probably going to fuck her
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. That thought process alone tells me that I shouldn't be trying to pursue something with her.

Somewhere in California. Hell of a distance from here.
>>
>>18119259
dude, leave. she's going to come crawling back with all her mental issues after this dude leads her on. you don't need any of that.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.