[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be 31 years old this summer but I don't feel my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1432436277176.jpg (159KB, 1024x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1432436277176.jpg
159KB, 1024x1428px
I'll be 31 years old this summer but I don't feel my age at all, I feel very immature

Part of it is because I've lived a very complicated life where I spent most of my time being dependent of the good will of others, from my parents to friends, basically a leech because all I could get was a fast food job and I couldn't keep those because I was lazy and they depressed me

Recently I've tried to make amends to the people and I'm in the process of wrapping up a programming degree, only one more year that I'll spend in korea (my family is rich and selectively supportive if they feel like I'm on the right track, which I'm extremely thankful for) to specialize.

My question is this : I find it impossible to relate to women my age. For all intense and purposes, I barely feel early 20s in terms of experience and mental development. I'm extremely excited about having a real job and a career but settling down is the last thing I want out of life right now, I want to be able to take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way that I had to give up when I was poor, isolated and depressed.

So the actual question is : how creepy or loser-ish is a 31 years old guy flirting with 20 something girls still in college or straight out of ?
>>
>>18119142
don't know i would have to see what you look like
>>
I'm the same, I don't think it's anything to do with career though. I'm a 26 year old working in finance and I still look and feel like a teenager/early 20s, I'll go from wearing a suit in the day to a kigurumi in the evening. I got married to another childish person

People will act as if they're somehow superior for acting 'adult' but usually they make less than me so it's kind of funny
>>
>>18120053

What do you in finance?

It's a really competitive field
>>
>>18120058
The good stuff

Most people who act mature aren't really that smart
>>
File: IMG_0931.jpg (101KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0931.jpg
101KB, 500x690px
>>18119142
You sound very mature actually. To be able to reflect that you are indeed, immature, takes a great amount of self-reflection.

Most women in their 30s are concerned with having kids, buying a house, money, etc.

Since you are just beginning to be financially independent I can see why you don't seem to "relate" to these women.

It's very okay to be attracted to younger girls that similarly do not have their careers just yet. So it might be a good balance for you to date women from the ages of 22-26 years old. Anything 10 years younger...I think would be hard. A 5 year age difference would probably be better. Your essentially want to age together.

Lastly, there might something cultural. Koreans seem to be very mature. A 23 year old Korean woman seems much more mature then an American woman. Younger Korean women may be better for you. An American woman, however, may need to be closer to your age.

Finally, it's all about chemistry. There are immature women that your age. I know many. I wouldn't focus so much on the age. It's not always a reliable measurement of maturity.
>>
File: noway!.jpg (134KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
noway!.jpg
134KB, 2000x1000px
Quarterlife crisis sucks.
>>
>>18119142
I'm a bit like you OP, except I'm not a fucking little bitch ass.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.