[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl makes a move on me. Don't feel sexually attracted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Girl makes a move on me.
Don't feel sexually attracted to her.
Stay in touch anyway.
It's only her initiating contact.
Suddenly feel sexually attracted to her.
Make a move.
Rejected.

I am confus.
>>
>act cold and uninterested
>wonder why girl loses interest in you
Are you a moron?
>>
>>18118974
Then why didn't she just stop texting me. Even after a 7 day text break, she still came back like "Hey, long time no read, let us text more often if you like?!"
>>
>>18118969
She actually likes you, her opinion on you does not seem to change. Your opinion changes suddenly, for reasons you don't even understand, and you don't really have any idea what you want. She's smart enough to realize that your opinion will change again in the near future, and she doesn't want to get her heart broken.

She's into you, but she doesn't trust you, and from the sound of it she probably shouldn't
>>
>>18119156
> Your opinion changes suddenly, for reasons you don't even understand,

I understand perfectly why the change happened because i developed a crush on her. So, since she sent similar signs i thought we had something developing.
Weird how wrong i was.
>>
>>18119168
But you're the one who's been giving mixed signals. She's still into you, you definitely still have a chance, you just need to give her time to build up trust that your "crush" isn't going to disappear just as easily & mysteriously as it developed.

She made a move. You shot her down because you didn't want her. Now you want her. Give her a moment to adjust, dude
>>
>>18119185
So, what do i do now? Be open and tell her how i feel, or don't text her for a while?

Here's a text i have ready to send:
>Hey XXX, i ask myself what i did wrong. I had the feeling we two are on the same page. Did i interpret you wrong? Was i just a friend for you? I am confused. We know each other for 3 months now but i started to really like you. I know i was kind of aloof in the beginning, while you heavily chased after me. I needed time. I had the feeliing you liked me too...but probably not in the same way anymore? Or don't you trust my sudden change?

Should i send it?
>>
>>18119233
bump

i really like her, don't want it to end like this
>>
bump

What do i do now?
>>
>>18119233
Don't send it

Do try to talk to her in person about it. She'll have too much time to second guess being with you or she may not even respond. It's a lot to ask in a single text, unless she has that level of comfort and honesty already

Give her time. If you ignore her for a few days wait to see if she'll reach out if not you do it and see if a response comes up
>>
>>18119375

I didn't make a physical move. I invited her to go to the cinema together. First she said yes, but few days later she asked if we can reschedule and asked me to not be mad at her.
But she offered no alternate date so i just said, she should tell me when she is in the mood. That was thursday. No text from her since.
So, should i still reach out, if she doesn't?
>>
>>18118969
yo hmu on discord, i am literally in your shoes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.