[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Read about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Ghouta_massacre.jpg (35KB, 800x410px) Image search: [Google]
Ghouta_massacre.jpg
35KB, 800x410px
>be me
>Read about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
>Read about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
>Read about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omayra_S%C3%A1nchez
>See how cruel and ugly is the world
>See how "no one cares"
>People are so indifferent about everything
>Now dead inside
>can't cheer myself up even for a second
>Sad, gloomy and mournful

I can't live in such a world
HELP!
>>
You suffer because you have unrealistic expectations

Nature is not good or evil

It merely is

Accept the way the world is and bear it without emotions clouding your mind
>>
>>18118519
>without emotions
HOW?
>>
>>18118535
Become like water j-jedi.
>>
File: al maari quote.png (145KB, 850x401px) Image search: [Google]
al maari quote.png
145KB, 850x401px
you're wrong, people do care but what can be done about it all these things happened

Does it bother you that the raw materials in your smart phone were mined by child slaves in central africa working for chinese companies?

The world is a horrifyingly cruel place and human civilizations are built on the suffering of others. The only answer is to notice this fact, try to live your life as a moral person who minimizes the suffering of others, and don't immeasurably add to human suffering by creating more humans.

And don't think you were the first to come to this realization either, the quote in this pic is over 1000 years old, and the man who said it was a muslim poet who came to the same realizations as you.
>>
>>18119554
I guess I'll have to do this
cuz there's no other choice and there's no way out.
>>
>>18119554
>The world is a horrifyingly cruel place and human civilizations are built on the suffering of others.

I don't think the majority of people are evil but most of the world's power is held by a handful of people with the blackest hearts hellbent on making the people oblivious to the suffering of others since it brings them higher profits.
>>
>>18120034
Humankind is the peak of all predators. The most powerful humans are the most dangerous beings known to our species. There's no sense in complaining about this; reserve all energies to adapt and prosper.
>>
>>18119554
It's strange to see all of the suffering in the world to where you point the finger at OP being part of the problem for simply being human.You tell him not to add any other humans to the world so as not to add any extra suffering, and mentioning a quote that suggests to look at yourself and your parents simply existing as mistakes.

OP wishes the world was a better place and has a hard time getting over the revelation that the world can indeed be over extremely cruel. And if he has kids, pretty sure he's not going to teach them evil ways since he already feels terrible at the way the world is already. But, you have weird logic since you consider procreation evil, and simply existing evil.

Many of us humans are not contemptuous of our existences or even our parents having created us.

Many of us humans are not like you and even despise evil to fight it and attempt to make the world a better place.

You have offered terrible advice, and make me curious just exactly how short gap there is to jump from neo-natalism to extinctionism.
>>
most people havent heard of at least 2/3 of those. and theres stuff like that going on right as we speak (which people ARE trying to doing something about)
>>
oh and believe it or not op humanity is actually getting way better, not worse

read up on this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles-Henri_Sanson

he was a PROFESSIONAL FUCKING EXECUTOR that killed almost THREE THOUSAND PEOPLE. and all of these executions were sanctioned by the state if front of audiences with children in them for ENTERTAINMENT in a country thats now so liberal and bleeding hart that they are getting cucked by savages
>>
>>18120270
A good human is a dead human?

How come you haven't killed yourself?
>>
>>18120303
>A good human is a dead human?
wtf are you talking about? i never said that. what i meant was death/suffering was so normal in past societies that it was actually entertainment. societies views now are so different that these things are so censored you have to you have to go out of your way to see them

>How come you haven't killed yourself?
am hapby
>>
Thanks for explaining yourself, it was lacking in your last post.
>>
Do you want everyone to simply stop minding their own lives, sit down and start crying about everything bad that happens and has happened in the past?

Are you mentally handicapped?
>>
>>18120377
Yeah exactly, it's cool that you find this stuff interesting but being overly sentimental is pointless
>>
File: pizzah.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
pizzah.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>18118513
>>18118519
This is the gayest thing I've seen all day and that's after like 12 trap threads.
>>
>>18118519
I disagree with the notion that human nature merely is neutral when it is so obviously not. Genocide after all is merely isn't the same "is" that feeding the needy and hungry isn't the same "is" in the statement "nature is not good or evil, it merely IS".

If i don't respond, it's because i realized stupid day light savings time warped me an hour ahead to when i should be in bed. Thanks day light savings that should have been retired after it's short intended use in history.
>>
>>18120538
>nature is not good or evil
But nature isn't good or evil after all it's us , human beings, who make it good or evil, worse or better
>>
How old are you, OP?

Life is shit, the sooner you realize the matter.
Now how to handle this? Give no fucks. It's not your fault, that the world is the way it is. But you need to realize that what is important are the things that actually personally effect you in your day to day life.
Make sure your grandma and parents are doing well, be good at your jobs and care for your friends. And that you find happiness and peace in your stuff.

You mourning over war, death and horrible stuff does neither fix those problems not make you feel better. It's literally wasted energy.
It's okay to be "selfish" in that way. Life is too short to handle it otherwise.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.