[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How retarded is it to go to church tomorrow to meet nice girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Sad Frog Retarded.jpg (6KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog Retarded.jpg
6KB, 238x192px
How retarded is it to go to church tomorrow to meet nice girls? I am not Christian but I live in a small town and it's really hard to meet people.
>>
Actually does not sound so retarded. Be aware you will find only christian girls
>>
>>18118485
It's pretty retarded but not because of the reasons you might think.
>>
>>18118492
I'm fine with that. I just want someone with a good heart.

>>18118498
What reasons are those?
>>
>>18118498
I agree most times they act holier than thou coming from a practicing Christian. They will exclude you once you become apart of the community if you're only there for women at least that's how mine is.
>>
Do you plan on becoming Christian?
>>
>>18118485
Is this how adults meet people? Fuck I'll go to church if it means I don't have to be alone. I'm so lonely. Can I just walk into any church? There are a couple in my area and I don't know which denomination is the least retarded
>>
>>18118485
>>>18118485
>Is this how adults meet people? Fuck I'll go to church if it means I don't have to be alone. I'm so lonely. Can I just walk into any church? There are a couple in my area and I don't know which denomination is the least retarded
Many denominations are like sports teams. They may be all sports but they wear different uniform, act different. I was raised protestant and its open and friendly. Just be wary about gossips.
>>
>>18119867
Yes, church is literally a social club for "good" people
>>
>>18119878
It's subjective, I only go to honor my grandfather who is getting pretty old. He is good in my eyes.
>>
>>18119848
No. I like what I am.

>>18119878
That sounds promising. I'm worried i'll make an ass of myself.
>>
>>18119878
What are the other social clubs? I'm not OP but I have no friends and I want some
>>
>>18119923
I just go to local colleges and sneak into clubs.
>>
>>18119867
>There are a couple in my area and I don't know which denomination is the least retarded
unitarian
>>
>>18119954
Never heard of it what is it.
>>
>>18119919
Don't you think that's a bit dishonest? If you're already something why don't you go to gatherings of your own religion?
>>
>>18119959
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitarian_Universalism

what churches are in your area
>>
>>18119970
Mainly protestant, baptist. Not many catholics are by us either.
>>
>>18118485
obviously even if you do get a nice girl you'll be stuck practicing that religion for the rest of your life.

basically if you can't pick up girls at a bar you can't pick them up at church. the way you "pick up" girls at church are you get in good with their family after years of knowing them and showing you are a good (insert denomination here) then they set you up with their qt (but usually ugly fugly) daughter/grand daughter
>>
>>18120098
Not OP, but I don't see the drawbacks if it's christianity.

>>18118485
I don't know about bedding a christian, but if you want to wed/date one you're going to have to be either a) a Jew or b) a Christian.

Just keep in mind that if you're dating one, at some point their going to make sure that you're christian. The trick is to either say yes, or that you're planning to be baptized soon.
>>
Not op, but if I genuinely want to become Christian, where do I even start? Never went to church before, and none of my friends are Christian themselves. I'm very serious about my decision, but I'm literally clueless on where to begin.
>>
>>18120358
Most new Christians are baptized upon conversion to the faith, so that's a great place to start if you've already made the decision. Reading up on the gospels wouldn't hurt either.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.