[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

23/F I keep switching back on how I feel about this. Currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

23/F
I keep switching back on how I feel about this. Currently single but fucking two of my long term exs. And when I hang out with them we act like a couple. They both aren't aware that I'm fucking them both and both have feelings for me. Only one of my exs is aware that I hang out with the other ex but just as "friends".
Part of me says
> fuck it I'm single.
Other part says
> I really care about them and if caught will probably be deemed worthless.
And yes I really do care about both. I'm doing this because I'm heartless. I just don't know what I want in life yet and still am figuring myself out
>>
So....what's your question?
>>
0/10
Get lost.
>>
>>18118339
Sorry.
>should I feel guilty?
I keep switchin my opinion on it. I just want to keep my emotions in line.
Maybe I change them because I keep encountering romantic moments with them. Like I said I don't want to hurt either of them
>>
>>18118343
>long story with no question
>question is just "lol guise so what u think of this?"
The definition of bait.
Sage.
>>
>>18118348
So everyone opinion would be different. Mine just happens to be bipolar. Thanks guys.
>>
>>18118333
You are doing this because you are lazy and want to be adored. Just get out there and date some guys that you have no history with. If you want to fuck all or some do it but learn to be alone in those times between.
>>
>>18118364
Thank you for that insight. I just haven't found anyone worth putting time into. Even when I do I'm worried about how my exs will feel. I made my bed though..
>>
>>18118333
theyre pretending to like you for sex, and youll notice it when you hang out with guys that treat you better.
>>
>>18118333
really don't know what figuring yourself out has in common with sucking dicks. just do it. I mean just suck, that's the best solution. in about 10 years after 10-15 miles of cocks you wouldn't even remember who those two were.
>>
>>18118386
Uh, stop hanging with the ex's is a good start if you are brave enough. Move on they will live. If anything you bouncing between the two ties them up too.
>>
I really appreciate everyone input and advice.
>>
File: dis bait nigga.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
dis bait nigga.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>18118333
>and still am figuring myself out
Every bullshit excuse for despicable behavior for the past 30 years or so. Shitty bait.
>>
>>18118497
We always got your back, OP.
>>
File: thirsty-desert-guy.jpg (109KB, 480x298px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty-desert-guy.jpg
109KB, 480x298px
>>18118386
> I just haven't found anyone worth putting time into.
I have a dick that's worth putting into you.
Bazing!
>>
>>still am figuring myself out

Let me help with you with that: you're a stupid immature bitch.

The only cure is to get fucked by life a little bit, then you'll probably grow up. Until that happens, you'll probably still think the universe owes you something for being a special snowflake.
>>
>>18118333
I am assuming you dont want any type of revaluation, you already know what you think, but you dont have it in plain text, so I will give you that.
Short answer is you are currently in a perpetual state of arrested development, you don't want to move on with your life and you are just going nowhere in terms of relationships. Short answer is you know that nothing could now happen with either of them because in the long run you will then have started the relationship by cheating, so this is a way how you can keep in your old routines without feeling the bad parts of being single (loneliness, sexual frustration, feeling like maybe there is no one out there for you or feeling unwanted and unloved), it is a quick and easy answer, but ultimately, you are just pretending that you are going on with your life. The thing is that while you are keeping them as your safety nets you wont be able to really see anything out there, they are keeping you happy in your rut (and trust me on this one sooner or later the story will come crashing down and you will lose contact with both and if they were your safety's keeping you safe and warm, it will be worse and youll have a heck of a harder time picking yourself up)

I know that your being will scream against it, but you need to let them go if you wish move on to your next phase (If you are in a space where you need to focus and you cant spend time on self improvement, drop one of them and be very aware that it is a short term arrangement with the other)

in summation, drop the shit and get your life in gear, there are reasons why they are your ex's and you cant be friends with them, try finding a hobby or some new friends or go travel or something, because the longer this goes on the more it will hurt you in the long run
>>
File: 1452963085708.jpg (373KB, 1040x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452963085708.jpg
373KB, 1040x1000px
>And yes I really do care about both.

You should care enough to accept you're just FWB.
>>
>>18118343
yeah, you are lying by omission (they would want to know and you are deliberately not telling them)
>>
>>18118333
>if caught will probably be deemed worthless.

You are only worried about how they will view you? Not about how much it will hurt them to be played like this?

Interesting.
>>
>>18118834
This really got me since I guess it has a lot of Truth and I wasn't aware.
I guess I need to figure out on how to let them go.
I just thought what I was doing was okay because I'm not committed. This has been going on for awhile.
>>18118854 I do care. I'm not out to hurt either.
>>
>>18118848
deadbeat fathers create single mothers, therefore all these problems are the falut of men not women.
>>
>>18119109
>I guess I need to figure out on how to let them go.
Theres not figuring it out, you're not in a relationship with either one so you just tell them I wont be having sex with you or hanging out anymore. Stop talking to your exes

What you are doing is saying "I don't know how they will feel if I stop talking to them"
They're men, they'll be fine
What you are doing is being selfish and trying to make it seem like less blame on you by pretending, yes, pretending like you are not telling either one and continuing this to make them not feel bad
You are wasting their time
What if you were with a guy you liked and he was fuckin a girl on the side but didn't tell you because he thought it would make your life harder?

They can find better human beings a lot better than you

you are acting like a victim and giving these two dudes pussy without any love

And you don't even love youself right now
>>
>>18119134
>deadbeat fathers create single mothers
Always gets a laugh out of me. Men have no reproductive rights and abandoning some stupid women who gives him no choice is the only thing he can do. Women should learn a bit of self control if they don't want to become single mums.
>>
>>18118333
>fist bumps

Way to go player. Workin that feild like a champ.

You must be related to jack tripper.
>>
>>18118333
You ain't shit bitch. You just part of the rotation. You don't do shit besides lay on your back. I tell my homeboys I call you Tuesday.
>>
This is simple - there's nothing wrong with fucking multiple people at the same time; I know plenty of men and women that do this.
However: the other parties NEED to know this is what's going on.
It's a terrible feeling when you think you're in a relationship and you find out you really aren't; especially for men - it can feel like betrayal and, more importantly, a blow to their ego.
Again, what you're doing isn't wrong - but not giving the other parties the option to understand what you're looking for, and make a decision about what they want, is.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.