[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Know this girl for a month. >Like her a lot >Ask her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1473727173388.png (48KB, 319x352px) Image search: [Google]
1473727173388.png
48KB, 319x352px
>Know this girl for a month.
>Like her a lot
>Ask her out on a date
>Says she needs time to think about it.
>Ask her best friend what's up
>Apparently she likes some other guy who may or may not even actually like her and just wants to use her for sex

I don't really know what I should do. I did end up telling her I need an answer sooner or later because I've done this whole waiting for an answer thing before and she said "I'll get to you soon don't worry" and that was a week ago. What makes it worst is ever since I told her how I wanted to go on a date with her she's been giving me all sorts of mixed signals.

I guess what I want to ask is should I just forget about her even though I like her a lot or somehow try to shift myself from being her second choice to first choice?
>>
what if ur the guy?
/plot twist
>>
Would you take satisfaction in being at best a security blanket rebound that she'll dump as soon as something more exciting comes along ?

Just forget about her she's not into you, but she's interested in a beta orbiter
>>
>>18118270
>"I'll get to you soon don't worry"
Liking someone isn't some business plan, you dont "get to someone soon" like you have a package you need to have delivered or a payment that needs to be fulfilled. She isn't into you man, sorry.
>>
File: le gasm face.png (241KB, 1025x443px) Image search: [Google]
le gasm face.png
241KB, 1025x443px
>>18118270
>Says she needs time to think about it.

And you let her get away with that?

Jesus you deserve to be cucked. Whenever a girl says shit like that it means her interest in you is low because she doubts you as a man. If you had any game at all you would've gotten that story from her instead of having to crawl like a bitch to her best friend for it and then you'd blow her the fuck out by conveying it's just a date not a relationship.

>I don't really know what I should do. I did end up telling her I need an answer sooner or later

Well your follow up right here was good so from this point all you have to do is have conviction in it. I'd just bring the date up again, and if she says she needs more time, give her a flat no or say time is up. If she ignores you for that or tries to switch the subject then put your foot down, retract the offer and go no contact with her.
>>
>>18118955
Very likely op. Don't give up just yet.
>>
>>18118270
damn OP, move on she likes someone else.
>>
>I'll get to you soon dont worry

Nigga i wouldve said fuck you right there. How dare she act like your feels are just some clientele business deal. Clearly she's keeping you on back burner if her actual crush doesnt work out. Drop the hoe.
>>
>>18118270
Move on. That's not a cool thing for her to do anyway.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.