[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 22 and I don't like guys my age. I rarely like guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11

File: cary-grant.jpg (195KB, 980x967px) Image search: [Google]
cary-grant.jpg
195KB, 980x967px
I am 22 and I don't like guys my age. I rarely like guys who aren't at least 8 years older than me. My last "crush" turned 33 this year.
I rationally know it's stupid to date someone who is so much older than me, but I really can't help it.

Is it always a bad idea to date someone so much older? What are some red flags I should look for if I decide to go and date someone older than me?

I am not interested in a casual thing.
>>
Dunno but since I'm 28 and already feeling 30 on my back I can only hope more 20's girls share your taste.
>>
It's generally a stupid idea. Very few older men want to "properly" date young women, they just want to fuck them and usually manipulate them.

Red flags? Do you think a young womens emotional needs can be met by an older man? Can you met his? The fact men that much older than you are in to you is the red flag.
>>
>>18118249
I think a lot of girls do. You're pretty hot people.
>>
>>18118261
Yeah, I am aware of it and that's why I never dated someone older. I don't want to be the young girl who gets pumped and dumped by the old dude.

But I still secretly hope that that's not the case for everybody and someone could see my qualities and like me as a person and not just because my tits are perky and my body is tight.
>>
>>18118267
It's extremely rare, honestly, your value to these men is your apperance. They choose younger women because older women are wise to their tricks and they can't just be fucked and dumped.

You're looking for a unicorn.
>>
>>18118267
If I'd ever wanted to have kids and settle with a woman, I'd look for a girl much younger than me.
Just old enough to have a little bit of self awareness, but still young enough to form her to my tastes.

There is very likely a reason as to why you are attracted to older men, you are rationalising away something very natural in favor of what society expects of you
>>
you just have daddy issues
>>
>>18118249
I'm this guy

and I confirm
>>18118261

But still, they are young and still have time to be pumped and dumped and find someone else, older guys just want some fun too before they wear out, especially those who never want to marry.
That might be nice exchange as long as it's fair trade.

Also, if I ever wanted to settle down, I'd still pick a young chik rather than 30+ divorced single mom or single cat lady that is already starting to decompose.
>>
depends on what you want. If you want a good dicking, look for the local niggerhood. If you want someone to live the rest of your life with, its better to find someone on your age (max 2 years older) and grow together, learn life together
>>
One thing to remember is that older does not always mean more mature. Vanity is a hell of a thing, but never be into an older person "because they are more mature". I know plenty of people in their 30s-40s (men and women) who act like it's still high school.

Also

>My last "crush" turned 33

You just like an older looking guy. You're going to run into the same issues with them as you would with early 20s Chad except that hopefully late 20s or early 30s Chad has looked for a real job and is making actual money instead of being a wage slave (28 year old two job wage slave reporting in).
>>
>>18118277
Not at all.
I have a super nice, attentive dad and a great relationship with my parents. No mental illnesses. I dislike attentions from stranger, I am fairly self confident, I never had casual sex.
I just like older men.

>>18118268
It feels a bit dehumanising, but I guess you're right.

>>18118276
I don't think I want to be "formed" to someone's taste.

>>18118280
I don't want to be pumped and dumped, as I said in the OP I want something long term.
Casual sex has zero appeal to me.

>>18118291
Yes, but I don't like anyone my age. I've been trying to force myself to like people my age and I find them generally unappealing.
>>
>>18118293
The guy I like isn't extremely good looking. I really like his personality and his ways.

I do prefer the way older guys look, but in general it's not a problem because as people age they get more sexy to me and everyone inevitably ages. So, in a long term, in wouldn't be a huge issue.
>>
>>18118294
Are you sure youre looking at the right place? Go to an university, im sure those 23 year old guys are better in every way than a random 30-50 year old
>>
>>18118309
I study at university and most guys my age are really fucking bland.
I don't like the way they look, in general.
They're pretty boring to talk to. They don't understand the shades of reality and are very shallow in their reasoning. They're very obnoxious. They are very focused on things I have nearly no interest in.
They're super bad at flirting and generally have never had real responsibilities in their life.

Sure, I've met a couple of guys who weren't like that in a way or the other, but the vast majority of guys my age are just high school kids with less acne.
>>
>>18118267
Alright, guy here, 31.
Yes, yes it can work.

But listen closely, you are simply less compatible with this guy than girls in his own age group, he himself may not even know this. You will be attractive, desirable, sexy, cute to him. But even if a girl his age is more, or less experienced than him, no matter how much more, the likelihood of him falling harder for a girl his age is much more meaningful.

I experienced this recently, there was a cute short teen girl at a pub nearby, maybe 18-19. She was cute, but she was basically taboo jerk off material kinda cute, not a serious deep kinda smitten attraction that makes me afraid to even approach the girl, instead if I HAD approached her, I know for sure I would have felt like a creep.

If for exp I dated a girl that young, I'd feel ...I guess to a certain extent joy? But a part of me couldn't stop seeing her as a little sister or old classmate from high school, which was so long ago, that it would make me feel strange. I've felt that before when I was younger. How the hell would I introduce myself to her family without coming off like a complete piece of trash?

Can I take you seriously at 22? I fell in love at 22, so yes, but I'm older than 22 now..so a part of me would feel kinda distant.. not that I'd want it to be that way, it just kinda is.

Take this with you.

Just because something CAN be done, doesn't mean it SHOULD be done. Temptation is a bitch. And there are definitely good guys out there in your age group, maybe you just overlook them.
>>
>>18118328
To add to this, not but a day later at the same event where I saw that young chick, I fell hard af for a girl around my age group, I was crushing so hard, so badly, that I was scared of what I was feeling..

and I stopped feeling anything for anybody else ever since, not in the way I was attracted to her.
>>
>>18118318
>but the vast majority of guys my age are just high school kids with less acne.

What exactly do you think you are? You're 22.
>>
>>18118328
you know, on second thought, the young girl was probably 21 or so but looked way younger, because I saw her drinking later.

point is, younger, when you're older, and even feel older, is usually an attraction based on desperation.
>>
>>18118368
not in all cases..but, sadly, yeah..kinda
>>
Now you're all making me wonder. My boyfriend is 10 years older than me.
>>
>>18118354
I had much more responsibilities than what most people my age regularly have.
I have a chronic illness which comes with extensive periods of time in hospital and heavy treatments.
I spent most of my youth taking care of two sick family members as their main caregivers - we'd have a nurse stay with them in the morning while I was at school and I spent the rest of my day studying and taking care of them. I worked odd jobs to help with their expenses.
I had many more responsibilities than most of my peers, I've basically had to act like an adult since I was 14.
I've been financially and practically responsible for myself and other people for the last 10 years.

Then, I'm immature in many ways and not a grown up in most things, but I cannot relate to people whose biggest concerns are not having enough sex or failing a class.
>>
>>18118382
Listen, I'm the guy writing the last big ass texts..

I wanna make this perfectly clear.NO ALL relationships fail because of this..just be at peace. And please don't be concerned or feel insecure for anything I said.. attraction and love is deeper than age, within reason. And in fact the reason I was attracted more to the girl my age wasn't because she herself didn't look young, she did, but I knew she was more in line with my interests and attitude. She was special. And your bf most likely saw that in YOU.

Not everything is so simple.. what I've written is more of a sad generalization in human experience.. but when two people are in love, even age gap fades. Don't feel in any way brainwashed into destroying your relationship.

It's simple, just be good to him, and let him be good to you.
>>
>>18118328
I understand I might not be appealing for a 30 year old in many ways, but it's very hard for me to find myself attracted to a guy my age.
So my options right now are kind of... going celibate or dating someone I don't really like and hope he matures in something I enjoy.
Because it has been a long while since I've met someone my age who was enjoyable to be around.
>>
>>18118385
Guy 31 here again, you case is unique..
hmm.. I hope..whoever you find, is good to you. God bless you, sweetheart.
>>
File: Crimea river.jpg (161KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
Crimea river.jpg
161KB, 700x470px
>>18118246
You're a red flag to begin with. What is it? Is every contemporary too immature for you? Or is it that men in their thirties are able to provide for you, since they already have their own car, house/flat and steady income?
>>
>>18118406
>>18118410
remaining celibate is a great option, and no you're not gonna get that from a lot of guys

most of them will tell you to rev up that tinder account and turn your ass hole into a drum, while hypocritically hating women like that many years later wondering why they wont settle down.

You can try with a guy 1-2 years older and you may even be surprised by his level of commitment to you. All I can say, from what I gather of you so far. is that even I would be sad to know a woman like you is being used by someone who doesn't genuinely appreciate her. So be careful who you choose, whoever you choose.
>>
>>18118413
I have my own car, house and make enough money to look after myself.
I am studying to become a doctor, too, so I don't need someone to provide for me in the long term.

I cannot really relate with most people my age, as I said literally two posts over yours.
And guys in their 30s are hotter.

>>18118410
Thanks, you're very kind.
>>
File: what you need to do.gif (348KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
what you need to do.gif
348KB, 540x400px
>>18118267
>my tits are perky and my body is tight
That's all you got going for you when you're in your 20s, unless you have an outstanding intellectual caliber, which you find only one in a million.
>>
>>18118416
You're getting this from the same 31 yo guy btw, I've been essentially no PIV sex for years now, since 2008. I've had nasty moments of desperation and loneliness along the way, but I know others are out there struggling too.

You will find someone good to you, just take it one day at a time.
>>
>>18118417
Maybe you will be compatible with older guy, just make sure your partner is not an old man child and be sure that's what you want.
>>
OP, I'll just share the little bit I know, based on my own experience.
Just do you, what you feel attracted to is the result of your beliefs and values concentrated in one kind of person. But keep in mind, that age shouldn't be the typical factor that enhances such qualities, like maturity or responsability.
You will notice when someone is trying to use you, and when someone deeply cares about you.
Set a barrier with people who don't share your ideals, but not to people who don't meet certain age.

The only bad things are that maybe you will lack of experimenting more things, since they already lived your age, but you didn't live theirs. Or in some cases, pressure you to settle down and start a family.
Follor your own rhythm and take care.
>>
>>18118385
Ah, 20'sF here. We have the same thoughts about liking older dudes than our age. This is because of the responsibility we are dealing with our lives. We want to be loved and taken care of too. There are something that makes us feel good on the way dating older guys treats us.
>>
>>18118294
There's nothing wrong with that. My father was 40 when he married my mother as she was 18.

It turned out as a super match. They ended divorcing after 15 years of marriage to follow their paths but both kept a good friendship.

Would say that an older man has experience and maturity to offer. It also helps that they are already on the path where the career is settled and can devote more attention to you.

All in all, follow your heart.
>>
>>18118246
>I'm a special snowflake - the post
>>
>>18118434
Similar situation here.

My father was 38 or more when my mom was 28 or something.
5 children, good marriage without big fights or quarrels, I wish for same relationship I've witnessed by my parents.

I hope scenario plays well for me to since I'm
>>18118249
>>
>>18118246
With you OP. I want a man and there is a huge difference. Biggest problem for me is real men don't want most young women for anything more than sex and to make them feel good and I have to prove a more mature mindset which takes more time. But oh god is it worth it to lay in their arms all day.
>>
>>18118421
I don't honestly think that a good looking body is the only thing I have to offer, but of course that's not something I have to say about myself.

>>18118425
I do feel very compatible with the guy I have a crush on, and I am aware he has feelings for me, but I am "cockblocking" myself because I can't stop thinking it is wrong.

>>18118430
I just feel like my priorities and my concerns are often not really aligned with what most people my age want.

A lot of people in their 20s love instability - most of my friends want to move to other countries, be free, not commit to anything, do their own shit, focus on themselves. They are afraid of missing out, of not "getting there".
While I kinda want to miss out. I really need a stable, easy, calm relationship. I don't want romance and excitement. I want someone to make breakfast for.
I need to go through something that isn't messy, for once.

I do have a preference in terms of looks for men in their late 20s, but I could be perfectly fine with someone my age if I could relate to him. It's just hard to find someone I can relate to.

>>18118431
Yes, that's very true. Thanks.

>>18118434
I really like the way you talk about your parents, it's very sweet.
I'm glad it sort of worked out for them.

>>18118438
I'm average in a thousand ways, and a complete basic bitch in a lot of stuff.
>>
>>18118276
>Just old enough to have a little bit of self awareness, but still young enough to form her to my tastes.
Beta as fuck.
>>
>>18118448
>While I kinda want to miss out. I really need a stable, easy, calm relationship. I don't want romance and excitement. I want someone to make breakfast for.
>I need to go through something that isn't messy, for once.

Now I believe this is a guy writing this, there is no woman with such perfect mindset in early 20's.
Where do I find such people, damn.
>>
>>18118448
I want the exact same things and I can see why you would prefer older guys. I wish I could provide a girl with that kind of stability.
>>
>>18118454
I love how on 4chan the biggest compliment for a girl is having people assume she's a dude.
Thanks.

>>18118456
Out of curiosity, how old are you?

It's really hard to find someone who wants that in their early 20s. My attempts at dating ended tragically.
>>
>>18118417
>I cannot really relate with most people my age, as I said literally two posts over yours.
You didn't specify if lifestyle or intellectual-wise.

>And guys in their 30s are hotter.
Yeah, because they usually have their shit done, or come off as such.

I know a couple which has a 12 years age difference and they seem to be quite happy; the wife is the younger one. Not to mention, she is ravishingly beautiful and has a sharp intellect. The not-yet-husband fell heads over heels with her, and she married him with the age of 18. They are now together for 13 years.

So, maybe it's not so bad at all, and I share the same struggle finding interesting contempoaries too, but am still not writing off everyone of them. There might be someone who offers more depth than you presume.
>>
>>18118448
You're basically any real mans wet dream desu..

A woman who understands suffering, is empathetic, and simply wants to be good to him, even if it's out of necessity, it is more honest than whatever society is offering in mass production.

You know, in the past I've been attracted to girls with serious illnesses, and they all generally shared that quality, they understood suffering.. looong suffering.

And not very many will actively seek to become more understanding, they can barely understand themselves, and we're all learning as we go -to boot. It isn't till the burden of life and seriousness rests on their shoulders that they understand what they missed out on all along, and by then it's probably too late. And they probably got there by means of something shallow, like their looks fading or not being able to attract decent guys anymore. Hard as it is to sympathize with that, that is sadly, when real life begins. For some of us it begins a lot sooner. Be it rape, a death in the family, being forced to leave ones country and start from scratch somewhere else. Real hard life changing stuff.
>>
File: 1480961271056.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
1480961271056.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>18118246
>I don't like guys my age
>I dislike attentions from stranger, I am fairly self confident, I never had casual sex
>I've been trying to force myself to like people my age and I find them generally unappealing
>Most guys my age are really fucking bland.
>I don't like the way they look, in general.
>They're pretty boring to talk to. They don't understand the shades of reality and are very shallow in their reasoning. They're very obnoxious. They are very focused on things I have nearly no interest in.
You sound like the most edgy 15year old ever. I know you think you're extremely deep and advanced - even though you excuse yourself as average -, like every teenager (of mind) thinks. Just like those 'bland' guys think of themselves as extremely deep and of you as really immature and boring, when in reality you are both the same immature, boring faggot snowflakes.
>I'm average in a thousand ways, and a complete basic bitch in a lot of stuff.
The most edgy-teen excuse ever. "N-no I'm not super special, I'm totally average. It's just everyone else being super boring teehhee".

Here's why you won't find a mature, older man for 'something serious': Because they don't want to deal with your boring wannabe mature bullshit for more than a night. They want actually mature women. You are not one of them.
>>
>>18118448
>I don't honestly think that a good looking body is the only thing I have to offer, but of course that's not something I have to say about myself
Then, my lady, shove it in everyone's throat how much of an kick ass character you are. Nothing to be afraid about showing your virtues. Some might misinterpret them (purposefully) but they ain't worth jackshit either.
>>
>>18118454
>most boring, casual mindset ever
>perfect
Up your standards man.
>>
>>18118463
I'm 25 but I work a shitty job and don't have a place all for myself yet, so the girls that do like me aren't looking for something stable.
>>
>>18118394
Hello, anon. I'm >>18118382 and >>18118430 , thank you for making certain things clear. But in any second I was doubting of my relationship. In fact, I was worried about the kind of perception my boyfriend gets of me, being an older man. Our thing didn't start based on physical attraction, but more of a "this person has a lot of qualities I really appreciate" kind of thing. I love him very much and he has been the most understanding person I ever knew, but thinking that maybe his efforts are a product of desperation, really makes me wonder...

>>18118448
I get your point completely fine, and is admirable that you have set your expectations in a down to earth manner. Having standards is alright, as long as you can compete with what the other person wants in return. But all in all, relationships are a give and take commitment.
Just don't pressure yourself, you know what you need, I wish you success.
>>
ITT: Insecure bitch fishing for compliments from autistic betas.
>>
File: Denny is a real human bean.png (211KB, 898x469px) Image search: [Google]
Denny is a real human bean.png
211KB, 898x469px
>>18118504
She's a real human bean, after all.
>>
>>18118475
>You didn't specify if lifestyle or intellectual-wise.
Oh, I'm sorry. Well - both, actually.

>maybe it's not so bad at all, and I share the same struggle finding interesting contempoaries too, but am still not writing off everyone of them.
I don't want to write off all my peers. I met a couple of guys who were very mature and interesting, but I've met just one guy who wanted a similar lifestyle, who was intellectually and emotionally compatible with me and was attractive physically. We had been together for a few years, but it ended a year ago.

>>18118482

>>18118501
I don't honestly care about the financial stability part as much as having a similar mindset/similar expectations in a relationship.

>>18118483
I am sorry if I came off as edgy. I don't think I am amazing at expressing myself, I might have been a bit over the top at some point, and I tried to dismiss some critiques a bit too fast.
I am also not interested in discussing whether I am a good person or not any further because it gets pathetic really fast.
So, point taken.

>>18118503
>Having standards is alright, as long as you can compete with what the other person wants in return
That's true. I don't honestly think that someone much older than me could think of me as "good enough", which is why I didn't ever give it a chance.
But, meh, maybe I should.
>>
no more big ass wall of text, you're welcome.
>>
>>18118514
And she just needs a real hero.
>>
>>18118246
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>18118267
I just want a girl that won't betray me again.
>>
>>18118448
I want to date this Anon
>>
File: it's off the charts.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
it's off the charts.gif
128KB, 728x426px
Hey, were is this long ass post from this autistic 31 year old? I was about to post that one but now he's gone. Did someone report him?
>>
>>18118603
Europe.

>>18118620
That's sweet.
>>
>>18118541
What do you think about using....DRUGS????
>>
File: don't we all.gif (368KB, 499x250px) Image search: [Google]
don't we all.gif
368KB, 499x250px
>>18118602
Don't we all?
>>
>>18118670
>What do you think about using....DRUGS????
I don't do drugs and never drink enough to get drunk. Would prefer someone similar, but I am fine with people who can control themselves.
>>
>>18118668

I reckon you sound mighty sweet yourself, miss.

>Europe

That's too bad. I'm a 27 year old [spoiler]attorney[/spoiler] in Texas. Maybe in another life, eh? At least it's something to look forward to next time.
>>
>>18118541
Sure, but it's harder (not impossible, I know) to attract a good woman such as yourself without being financially stable.
>>
>>18118678
>I am fine with people who can control themselves.
Your standards are incredible.
>>
File: your standards.jpg (207KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
your standards.jpg
207KB, 900x900px
>>18118745
Outer Earth core level.
>>
>33, a few years ago went back to school to work on my masters
>working on a research project, quite a few people involved.
>one of the undergrad labtechs almost immediately had a crush on me.
>a lot of people pointed it out and joked about it, didn't really pay much attention to it.
>towards the end of spring semester last year, almost the entire department goes to the zoo to decompress, she asked me for a ride.
>think whatever, we kind of hang out most of the day
>no contact all summer
>we start hanging out after time in the lab and I tutor her in biochem.
>end up dating over christmas, we are stll together and we are both in it for the long haul.

Her father won't talk to me, but her mother adores me.

Caveat, her and I are both nerdy as fuck. So we have a lot of common interests.
>>
>>18118690
We have a deal.

>>18118719
I don't think it is a huge deal, especially for someone my age. As long as you're working to be stable financially, it should be good.

>>18118779
... the guy I have a crush on was my tutor last semester. Heh.
>>
>>18118808
>I don't think it is a huge deal, especially for someone my age. As long as you're working to be stable financially, it should be good.

It's actually extremely hard.
>>
>>18118246

its fine. its not like yuo're going to marry the guys your a ge anyways, so just go ahead and date what you feel like. eventually you'll either tire of this, or land with one that works for long term
>>
>>18118816
What's the point of dating someone if it's not going to work long term?

>>18118813
I know.
But you're just 25, you don't need to be 100% stable and have everything figured out already. Don't stress too much.
>>
>>18118654
No, I'm here... and I don't know just how autistic I really am.

Think my life experiences just made me this weird.
>>
>>18118824
>What's the point of dating someone if it's not going to work long term?

Some people like casual realtionships.

Also, you're looking at dating a lot older, the chances of you getting anything long term are laughably small. For a start he will be dating you out of desperation and since he's aging he will constantly be thinking of his options, as soon as you start to "age" you'll be gone.

High age gap relationships have really high divorce rates.
>>
>>18118842
I specified in the OP that I don't want a casual thing.

>you're looking at dating a lot older, the chances of you getting anything long term are laughably small. For a start he will be dating you out of desperation and since he's aging he will constantly be thinking of his options, as soon as you start to "age" you'll be gone.

Which is why I am not dating older men.
>>
>>18118866
>I specified in the OP that I don't want a casual thing.

I was answering the question?

>Which is why I am not dating older men.

Good.
>>
>>18118842
>High age gap relationships have really high divorce rates.
Care to post a source to prove you're not just pulling things out of your ass?
>>
>>18118911
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=divorce+rates+high+age+gap
>>
So much negativity in this thread. Understandably, most of it is from men in their teens and early 20's. They do get fearful and jealous of older guys taking all their girls.

OP, it can work. But it depends on you, the guy, and how well you get along. Most likely the age gap itself won't be a big issue compared to other more mundane things. You're at an age where you're starting to become and adult and stop being a kid, so older guys are more willing to accept you now. A guy in his 30s would not want to date a girl who is 18, but at 22-23 it's already a world of difference. Don't let all these naysayers get you down. There's nothing weird about couples where the guy is several years older (or the reverse).

t. 38m, dated a 23 year old girl, it was great and the age gap was no issue.
>>
>>18118842
We talked about this earlier.

Desperation is a big factor in the casual sex scene. In my opinion, arguably the biggest. The older I get the more I look at humanity like children crying out for help, we just have our own ways to replace the tears. Myself included.

I have not had casual sex, but I have tried many times to attract weaker unions, partly knowing they'd fail, partly wishing something would just fucking work already. Which brings me right back to the very top of this post.

But if I could erase those memories and replace them with something, I would choose to replace them with the girl I have a crush on. Problem is, I've only but recently felt this way, and it served as an amazing eraser of premature feelings simply being near her, I can't imagine how I'd feel if I made love to her. I think she would ABSOLUTELY make me forget about my past.
>>
>>18118911
http://www.randalolson.com/2014/10/10/what-makes-for-a-stable-marriage/

Not really a scientific, peer-reviewed study but.
>>
>>18118929
>So much negativity in this thread. Understandably, most of it is from men in their teens and early 20's.

Got any proof? Are you just upset people see through your shit?
>>
>>18118928
>>18118935
All I find is 3rd rate sites (dailymail, nypost) reporting on the same "study". They're scant on the details, so it's reasonable to assume it's more clickbait than anything.
>>
>>18118939
Got any proof of the reverse? 4chan's demographics are mostly teens and early 20's. Why are you so angry about this anyway?
>>
>>18118946
I sent you a link to the blog of the data analyst.

>>18118929
I am not particularly concerned about the age gap in every day life, but I'm pretty convinced that no older man would ever consider me as anything more than pretty.
A lot of people said the same, in this thread.

But, thanks for the different prospective. I'm glad there's someone who thinks so.
>>
>>18118987
>no older man would ever consider me as anything more than pretty.
Certainly not true. That of course depends on you. Do you behave like a little kid? Then yes. But if you're 22 but behave like an adult? Then you absolutely can have a serious relationship with an older guy.

>A lot of people said the same
On a site where the main demographic is 16-21 year old weeaboos who have never had a relationship.

Really, you can have a great relationship with an older guy. Or a bad one. Good and shitty people exist of all ages. Don't worry so much about a guy's age, but about whether or not he's a good person.
>>
>>18118995
I don't think I do, in general. I'm pretty down to earth and responsible.
I mean - I can be pretty immature sometimes, but nearly everyone I know is childish sometimes. Even my parents who are in their mid 50s act like petty kids sometimes.

>Good and shitty people exist of all ages. Don't worry so much about a guy's age, but about whether or not he's a good person.
That's ultimately true. Thanks.
>>
File: them feels bro.jpg (21KB, 560x516px) Image search: [Google]
them feels bro.jpg
21KB, 560x516px
>>18118825
Autist-accusor here
I feel you man, sometimes I wish I wouldn't radiate so much autism. Tha interwebz is one hell of a haven where I don't feel like I'm a freak.

For realz though: Why did your two (continued) posts get deleted?
>>
Wut if its the other way around...18-20 year old man into a mid to late 20s woman. Is that weird???
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>18119031
I deleted them on purpose. I was trying to deconstruct my thinking. But I've realized now that this entire thread boils down to one of two aspects of human nature.

1. The way men react to impressionable women. (either lustful or smitten)

2. The circumstances that make the individual who they are.
>>
>>18119151
And I use the word impressionable lightly.. I love women, I think they are God's most beautiful gift to man, as children are to parents. Kinda see how easily we can hurt ourselves simply sharing our experiences in confidence, not internalizing the indirect damage we do to one another.
>>
Thanks OP, I was having a depressed day and then suddenly an early 20s lady says she expects the guys she dates to be considerably older than her.

Early 30s here, back to work-on-myself I go. Unfortunately nothing to add to this thread besides that.
>>
>>18119184
Kek. That's nice to read anyway.
>>
>>18118949
>Them 30+ year olds are taking muh womyn.
>>
>>18118987
You're studying to be a doctor so that right there will tell serious older men that you're worth more than a short term fling. I'm 31 and if I wasn't married and did date someone much younger, then it would be someone with enough ambition and work ethic working towards becoming a doctor, engineer, etc. My advice is don't worry about it and keep doing what you're doing but don't automatically disregard guys your age either. I'm sure there are some with a good head on their shoulders who in a few short years will be 30.
>>
>>18118808
>We have a deal

Seems fair enough. Good luck wrangling you an older feller.
>>
>>18118246
Shhhhhhh. It's ok babygirl.

Sit on daddies lap and tell him all about it.
>>
File: oh really.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
oh really.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>18119151
Hmm, I see.
I actually see this thread as compliment-fishing, without the purpose of solution. The grounded "totally not special" gal having problems finding someone for her extraordinary needs. If that isn't an oxymoron then I don't know what it is.

>>18119163
Don't worry too much about it. Women are generally impressionable when it comes to older men - I think they are biologically hardwired to feel that way, since being older is easily associated with being wiser, stable and maturity (yeah, sure) = better provider.

>pic related to second paragraph "mature" tee-hee
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.