[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1 1/2 weeks ago >girl responds to craigslist ad >we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: life is pregnancy.png (11KB, 1365x118px) Image search: [Google]
life is pregnancy.png
11KB, 1365x118px
>1 1/2 weeks ago
>girl responds to craigslist ad
>we get along perfectly the first day, highly enthustiastic and positive
>1 day later
>she is, to this day, completely miserable and suicidal because of shitty past and whatnot and recent events
>i try to cheer her up all the time to no avail
>conversations never deviate from this topic
>cant take it anymore so i make new craigslist ad and get a few responses so far
>start feeling shitty because leaving her behind would be the biggest dick move in my life

I don't even know if she likes or cares about me because her wording varies so that sometimes it seems like she does and sometimes it feels like she doesn't.

pic unrelated
>>
Yeah I had the same thing, and if she's that suicide, and hates herself that much. She shouldn't be dating, because to me it's kinda selfish.
>>
Maybe you shouldn't be assuming responsibility for the mental welfare of people you barely know.

Seriously, disengage immediately. You owe her nothing, you cannot fix her, and she will only drag you down her same shitty road if you let her.
>>
>>18118058
I wish I could tell my highschool self this. Depressed grils are not fun to date and a waste of your emotional energy. If you are her main vent its not likely you are her mr right because if shes telling you about her bullshit she doesnt care what you think of her.
>>
>>18118044
You barely know the crazy cunt and have no responsibility to save her. Run. Oh, what the fuck do you expect from a craigslist ad?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.