[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told my ex to stop chatting with me if she didn't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: PhotoGrid_1489067633244.png (629KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1489067633244.png
629KB, 1280x1280px
I told my ex to stop chatting with me if she didn't have feelings anymore, so she blocked me, but now i miss her, help
>>
>>18117970

Shes gone man.

I have a bit of a psychology education (the actual science one, not the sit on your couch and tell me bout your dad kind).
Not an expert but i know a thing or two.

Take advil. It counteracts the specific physiological and chemical problems causing break up pain. Wont cure it or make you feel whole again, but it will certainly take the edge off.

Go have sex with someone else if its an option. Hang out with friends. Get bro hugs, that ones also a chemical trick.

Go to the gym, or go for walks. Just get yourself some physical activity.

Most of all, though.. Time.

It hurts because humans do have a bit of a chemical monogomy drive and instinct (built on top of a polygamy instinct. We're both before people argue about that).

Your system is freaking out because it achieves monogomy by essentially making you addicted to another person. You are experiencing something similar to a heroine withdrawal. Your body will be telling you all kinds of crazy shit like shes the one and you need her back. Its just trying to get its drug fix.

You will be fine, though.
>>
>Help

Keep living your life. It's not like you did something wrong. You did the right thing in fact.
>>
>>18117976
youre right it sure feels like that, i wish i wasnt this obsessed, especially cause shes not that great of a person in general, i can probably find better, but for some reason my brain keeps telling me she was the one and im obsessed. And i cant understand how someone can go from saying they love you, to blocking you and forgetting about you without a word, so easily..
>>
>>18118008
Because it's rather easy to fall in love with someone but a whole lot harder to 'move on'.
>>
>>18118014
thats a great point i guess.. does it get easier when youre more experienced? this was my first "relationship" ever and the first person ive said "i love you" to..
>>
>>18118022
Yes it gets easier until you are ready to settle in because you've fully committed. If you can walk away at any time (without kids involved yet) then you've got power over yourself and not them having power over you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.