[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv, fem here. I am currently doing a year abroad in college,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1488561652532.jpg (15KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488561652532.jpg
15KB, 480x500px
Hi /adv, fem here.

I am currently doing a year abroad in college, and got about 3 months left. I have a boyfriend and we are obviously trying an ldr approach.

I know that my boyfriend is faithful to me, and I know that he wouldn't cheat on me.

I got a very masochistic idea the other day that maybe I should let him sleep around with other women over the three more months that I am gone. I don't feel like I am fulfilling my role as a girlfriend to him while I am gone.

He said he doesn't want it and that it's not right because hes in a relationship with me.

Any opinions on this?
>>
He's correct, don't do that
>>
No, even the idea is enough to shake trust in a relationship.
>>
>>18117916
>He said he doesn't want it and that it's not right because hes in a relationship with me.
You won the dating lottery (given he is genuine), congratulations!
>>
>>18117966
Sounds like my ex. I used to always tell the same thing to him (ldr, we live on a different continents). I know it's not right but I felt bad knowing I am far away and he supposed to be happy with a girl on his lap. We brokeup now anyway so he has a good reason now to be with someone else. I miss him so much.
>>
>>18117916
You know what you just told your bf? You are considering fucking around or have and feel a bit guilty if he remains loyal.
>>
congratulations, you have found a faithful guy. Lets see if the girl is gonna be slutting around or is going for happiness in her relationship. After the commercials!
>>
Don't do that if you love him. You'll both suffer. He is lucky enough to have you. And as someone else said, if he said he didn't want that, you the luckiest. And it's not that long. It'll pass. I have a ldr with my bf and it's working. The key is to build everything on trust
>>
Why do people get the stupid idea that it's the sex that matters. There's a difference between fucking and making love, and some other girl won't fill in your role. Besides humans that think with their brains and not genitals can do fine without sex. There are tons of single people who have not fucked for way more than a year. So no, don't suggest any of that shit ever again, he can do well without fucking while you're away, he's a human not an ape, you know.
>>
idk how you girls do this i would kill myself if my bf ever fucked another girl while i was away like idc he can masturbate its not like ur asking him to chop off his dick 3 more months isnt that long
>>
>>18117916
You do realize that if sexual contact is what you're going to be missing, there are masturbatory products you can use with your partner that can connect with each other, yes?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.