[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently, I've been getting reduced amounts of sleep (I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1487230710689.jpg (83KB, 976x778px) Image search: [Google]
1487230710689.jpg
83KB, 976x778px
Recently, I've been getting reduced amounts of sleep (I live alone with my mother in housing commission in Aus, so I blame it on the humid nights) and haven't been able to focus too well when I'm focusing on things other than my studies. Several of my teachers have stopped me outside of my class and asked me if I'm OK, and my friends say I look like I'm not fully "there", so to speak.

I don't ask what's wrong with me - but how I can find out what's going with me. Any kind anons who can lend a few words of advice?
>>
this has happend to me but in episodes, idk the severity of your case, but in mine, it lasted for some weeks.

I just felt i was on "auto-pilot" mode. I go to school, come back sleep and realize how time went so fast. I literally talk to people and do shit all while not being conscious. Sometimes people asked me if i was "there" too.

Well, what i did was nothing, it just went by itself, but if there was one thing i did, it's that i took a day off, i stared at the clock and nothing else. Looked at the clock second for second, no distractions. I realized how slowly the time went by and eventually got bored. Maybe that could help
>>
>>18117835
Easiest solution: doctor.

How long does it take you to fall asleep? How long do you sleep? How + when do you sleep? How long do you have problems? How much you stare into screens? Do you do coffe or similiar? Are you fit? Do you do sport? Do you eat well? How is your libido mate? How is your hormone balance? Do you fap? How is your mentality? Are you more happy or sad during day? Do you have existentional crysis? Do you do alcohol drugs cigarets? Do you do friends? Where was the last time you had "fun"? What is your daily routine? What is your reason to be happy? Do you have any?

And the list can go on. Ability to sleep is crucial, but when you cant sleep, there are 999 reasons from having bad day to cancer. Try think about my questions and figure it out.
>>
>>18117862
>>18117839
Thanks, guys. It's really good to get some support. It might not mean a lot to you but it means a lot to me. Wherever you both are, I hope you have a good day (or night if you live in Victoria like I do).
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.