[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it fucked up to roofie my boyfriend just so he would spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5019.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5019.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
Is it fucked up to roofie my boyfriend just so he would spend the night?

Hi /adv/,
I've been dating a guy for a little over two months now. He won't stay over at my place. I believe it's because he can't sleep without smoking weed first. I've been getting frusterated about it. I just want to cuddle and sleep with him for one night.

I've been thinking about drugging him to pass out when he comes over. I have insomnia, so getting a prescription for a medication for it would hit two birds with one stone. I'd put it in a drink with alcohol, and just say maybe he's tired because of the alcohol. Do you think he would find out? And if he found out do you think he would leave me? It's not like I'm raping him or doing anything to him in his sleep. I just want to sleep with him.

I've already begged him to stay the night before. He always makes excuses. We've only been dating for two months so I'm a bit afraid of confronting him about it and talking with him. ;_;

wut do

pic semi-related
>>
Well maybe he's not staying over because he knows you're crazy as fuck. Do you really think it is a good idea to put sleeping pills in him, especially in combination with alcohol?
>>
>>18117833
Don't do that shit. Just flat out tell that fag to stay over one night or you're over. Throw in some shit about not wanting to just be a one night stand and whatever to add some guilt points.
>>
>>18117838
>asking a woman to be direct
Can you believe yourself?
>>
>>18117841
My bad. On reflection of what OP has said, it seems like she's going to unbelievable extremes just to avoid being direct.
>>
>>18117833
>he wont stay over at my place
Do you do sex? If no, then he is clearly avoiding possible sex which I find weird (as a guy myself). If yes, then it is even more weird.

>drugging him
Sure. Because this is how you do it in 21st century to make a guy sleep with you in one bed.
Also good luck carrying his body around. I hope you lift. It usually takes two guys to carry 1 guy around without much struggle. If you are average girl, there is no way for you to carry unconscious guy to bed.

>begged him to stay
>makes excuses
Yeah, he simply doesnt trust you. If you wish to keep him, I suggest you to keep dating him and building trust. Maybe one day he will tell you what his true reasons were.

If i found out my gf is trying to drug me, I would leg it and never return back.

Also you having
>insomnia
is kinda bad. I hope you treat it right. Because having sleep pills doesnt look good in the long term.
>>
File: thatsonebigdick.png (355KB, 570x670px) Image search: [Google]
thatsonebigdick.png
355KB, 570x670px
>>18117833
>Is it fucked up to roofie my boyfriend just so he would spend the night?

This is a troll right?

Here's a good saying for you OP “Treat others how you want to be treated.”
>>
>>18117833
/robot/ here, don't listen to these faggots. Just make sure there are no problems mixing your drug of choice with alcohol and make sure he doesn't leave thinking he'll make it home. Have a nice cuddle OP.
>>
>>18117838
>Assuming op's gender

Disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_3260.png (406KB, 523x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3260.png
406KB, 523x479px
>>18117852
We don't have sex. He's a virgin and can't get hard. And when he comes over he always lays in my bed, never really sits or lays anywhere else. And I believe he doesn't stay the night only because he needs to smoke weed to sleep. He's told me before he has problems sleeping without it.

>>18117869
He's a robot so this seems like good advice.
>>
>Is it okay for me to poison someone with drugs that take away their free will and force them to do things they don't want to? I assure you, my intentions are good.
>>
>>18117913
>We don't have sex. He's a virgin and can't get hard. And when he comes over he always lays in my bed, never really sits or lays anywhere else. And I believe he doesn't stay the night only because he needs to smoke weed to sleep. He's told me before he has problems sleeping without it.
Letting the local hobo in your house doesn't make him your 'bf'.
>>
File: Nigger what.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger what.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>18117913
>We don't have sex. He's a virgin and can't get hard.
W--wa-wait a second: We talkin bout a virgin man here, amirite? Tis nigga probably gay as fuck then. The testosterone levels are insanely high for adolescent men, AND HE CAN'T POP A BONER EVEN THOUGH HE NEVER GOT HIS DICK WET? He is either gay, mental or you're ugly as fuck, which I don't hope because you sound like a sweet yandere I'd snuggle with :^]
>>
>>18117930
Not if you don't drug him from time to time.
>>
>>18117957
I've questioned if he's gay and he says I'm hot and he blames it on nerves :~)

Anyway /adv/, I read online that benadryl can be used as a roofie. Anyone have any information like amounts I should put into a drink? He's not much of a fast drinker so idk. I'm thinking 200mg?
>>
>>18117973
Hmm, okay. Anyways, I don't know why you want to continue this relationship though. I mean, you have desires after all, and very basic ones, which are minimum requirement for a relationship. Believe me, there are men out there who actually want to snuggle, have sex and stay overnight (I cannot believe I would actually write such a sentence).

Drugging him is not a long-term solution, more of a "stable relationship" illusion.
>>
If I found out you roofied me i'd break your jaw.
>>
>>18117833
>be me
>have bf
>is a virgin, can't even get a boner, probably gay, doesn't even want to stay overnight, is a drug addict
>what do?
>leaving his loser ass?
>No! I know! Just drug him! That will solve nothing and is criminal, but is OBVIOUSLY the best choice
Jesus Christ, what is wrong in your brain you fucking mentally challanged mongo? Who thinks like this? Leave the loser alone before you cause some serious harm or, even safer, roofie yourself and make it that you never wake up you fucking failure of a human.
>>
>>18117992
There's no way he won't find out and even if he's gay he will break her jaw for sure. Rightfully. Hope he posts pics of it.
>>
>>18117833
No don't do that. My ex always wanted me to stay over weeknights but it was better Friday and weekends. I woke up earlier than her and it was throwing off my morning routine
>>
Watch some hentai together. Fap to it in front of him even if you have to fake it. That will solve your boner problem.s OP.
>>
File: hanging around.gif (392KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
hanging around.gif
392KB, 200x210px
>>18118005
/thread

I cannot believe the stupidity of some people either. Most people asking on /adv/ can die in a hole instead of breathing to death.
>>
>I believe it's because he can't sleep without smoking weed first
Then, why don't you just let him smoke his fucking weed at your place ?

>>18117992
Also this.
I mean, no, actually, I wouldn't break your jaw. Instead I would put a psychedelic amphetamine in one of your drinks just so you would learn what it's like to be drugged without consent, but in a different way, where you will be conscious, have a 16 hours long panic attack, see demonic faces everywhere and be convinced that you are going insane.
>>
Yes, you twatwaffle.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.