[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 >male >married >attractive >six figures >physically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1346616963039.jpg (88KB, 728x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1346616963039.jpg
88KB, 728x1078px
>26
>male
>married
>attractive
>six figures
>physically fit
>good mix of low and high brow hobbies

Would you be my semi-platonic friend (with a bit of flirting but not quite sex) as a girl?

I thought married men were popular with women but it seems everyone around me is either busy, a moralfag, desperate to get married or still in the honeymoon phase at this age.

I never really hung out with other guys much so I have a lot of free time on my hands.
>>
>semi-platonic
No, I'd be your completely platonic friend, and even then I'd probably wouldn't be close with you or hang out with you one on one.
>>
>>18117801
>I'd probably wouldn't be close with you or hang out with you one on one

Then we're not really friends are we?
>>
>>18117805
Well you can be, if you hang out in groups or around other people.

Plus we're not really friends if you're flirting with me despite being a married man, are we?
>>
>>18117806
I'm not interested in hanging out in groups.
>>
>>18117799
>a lot of free time on my hands
Have babies. Now go and make some. This is what marriage is about. The more the better.

Friends are overrated and when you finish studies, it all shifts.
>>
>>18117893
I don't feel like having kids. Babies are kind of gross to me.

Maybe I should get a divorce, this is no fun.
>>
But on the other hand it's just a meaningless legal contract anyway. Why should it matter...
>>
>Would you be my beta orbiter?
fuck off whore
>>
>>18117915
They're free to have their own partner
>>
>>18117903
>i don't feel like having kids.
Cool, feel no pressure. DNA genofond has to be strong and you showed you have nothing to contribute with anyway.

Your parents would be proud.
>>
Do you not like your wife or something?
>>
>married
>six figures
>hobbies
>a lot of free time

Sure thing, bud. You're not a basement-dwelling virgin NEET fantasizing.
>>
>>18117954
I like her sure. I just want to be around other people sometimes.
>>
>>18117903
Thank god you're not reproducing. We don't need more people like you in the world.
>>
Man you people are boring
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.