[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had crushes on guys when I was a teenager but in my twenties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I had crushes on guys when I was a teenager but in my twenties I havent been able to develop feelings for anyone

What happened to me?
>>
>>18117705
Could be anything. If you were too sexually active in your teens, you may have destroyed your ability to pair bond, but this can be solved by simply staying away from sex and relationships for a few years. Or, it may be that as you got older, life has gotten more stressful, so you have less time to internalize the simple things that attracted you before? Maybe when you get to 30 or 31 you may feel different. I thought I'd never fall in love again, but recently I had to scratch that after 9 years of waiting. Sadly, it was only the attraction I felt and weirdness and anxiety messed it up.
>>
>>18117716
funnily enough, the girl I was crushing on is in a noise band.
>>
>>18117716
I lost my virginity when I was 21 and Ive never been in a relationship
>>
>>18117724
I lost mine at 22 (31 now). It was the first and last time I had PIV sex, got head from a friend, and an ex before the girl I lost my v to, but, point is, for the most part, my life has been a sexual failure and in retrospect I'm sort of glad I failed miserably. Because I thought I'd never develop feelings for anyone, so most of my attractions since have been out of sexual frustration or desperation.

When I started crushing hard af on this girl, I even stopped masturbating, that's how badly she warped my brain. Just the thought of slow dancing with her was pretty sweet. Felt warm, in a trance watching her, was sober the whole time. Don't even smoke or drink.

You believe that shit? Fuckin boring vanilla mother fucker sitting at a noise show crushing like a dog.
>>
>>18117734
I didn't even like the oral I got from that friend and basically had a mental breakdown both times we tried, bad times.

But life can't be shit forever.

You will fall in love, just be patient.
>>
>>18117734
thankfully the girl I lost my virginity to was someone I really cared about..

you know, a lot of people can't say that.. and I almost feel sorry for them.. I didn't feel anxiety at all during my experience either, I was totally in love, happy with her.

What about you OP, did you love the person you were with?
>>
>>18117768
I've never been in a relationship, I lost my virginity through casual sex because I was tired of waiting for a boyfriend
>>
>>18117784
Ah I see. Well I guess that's probably becoming more and more common now a days, I guess it's pretty normal. In a way one can argue it's admirable you held on for so long, people wanna lose it much younger now a days.

But hey yeah, cheer up. Bound to be a guy out there you will be smitten with.. can't be an emotional dry spell forever no?
>>
>>18117793
There's no guarantee that I'll get the ability to crush again.
>>
>>18117910
You will, it just takes time.
Think of something you enjoy that hasn't changed about you in years. Basically something you enjoy so much, it has dragged on with you all these years. For some people, it's weeb stuff, others literature, or music. For me it was noise music, no matter how much I tried to dodge it, I realize that, generally speaking, that is where I find the most interesting people.

Perhaps if you tried the same. I mentioned this in another thread, but try going to a major event associated with that one thing you enjoy. Then just stick around all 3-4-5 days, however long it takes, and just keep your eyes open for someone special.

You may not feel something right away, or even this year. Maybe you're experiencing a minor depression keeping you from developing feelings too(?) I was depressed at this event for years because of that ex I lost my virginity to. And in fact, at this very event (noise event) I saw a girl that reminded me so much of my ex, that I felt as if this girl completely sapped the energy out of my body. It wasn't till a year later I believe that I walked up and checked if she was my ex, and probably creeped her the fuck out trying to explain how seemingly identical she was.

I even stopped going to this event, felt my life was just changing, I was becoming a simpler person, and noise shit was just baggage. I finally tell myself..wtf, why not? So I go, and a few days into the event I was crushing on that girl. The very last thing I expected to feel.

Life surprises you in strange ways.
>>
>>18118078
to clarify, I fell hard for a girl who was completely different from the one that reminded me of my ex. Dunno that it was clear enough.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.