[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>messaging a grill >things going really, really well >she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1c227f770d_KmZltKAm.jpg (16KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
1c227f770d_KmZltKAm.jpg
16KB, 320x270px
>messaging a grill
>things going really, really well
>she's keen to go on a date
>try and work it out but our schedules are difficult
>messages me, can't reply for ~6 hours
>messaged her next day
>been two days, she hasn't replied to my last message

How am I supposed to play this off? Literally the last thing she said to me is 'don't worry, I'm sure we'll work something out for next week'. I've sent the last three messages, don't want to seem desperate. But haven't heard a peep from her when we were message all day erry day for the last week.

Seems odd that she would suddenly lose interest, she's been gagging to organize a date for the last three days. Either she's pissed that I didn't reply to her message for 6 hours (in which case bye felicia), or there's someone else.
>>
>>18117618
Could be she's mad from the text delay, could be shes playing a game. Idk OP girls are fucking crazy and undefinable.
>>
File: 1478674351186.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1478674351186.gif
204KB, 404x416px
'spose I just have to sack up and message her then, and cop the awkwardness.

Fucks sake, you badger me for a date for three days and then disappear of the face of the earth, how tf does that make sense.
>>
>>18117739
Maybe something came up with family, who knows? Just be nice. Maybe she has a good reason.
>>
>>18117618
>she's been gagging to organize a date for the last three days

>Seems odd that she would suddenly lose interest

Not really. You just gave her too much time to work out her emotions. She has sorted them out so now you're done. That's women brah.
>>
>>18117807
I wasn't ignoring it. We were trying to arrange something most of that time and just kept butting up against each others schedules. Just took some time to sort it, and now we've decided on a day and a time, but she disappeared before we had sorted a place.
>>
>>18117814
It doesn't really matter if you actually were or weren't. You're now in a situation where you made her lose interest with all the waiting that is all too evident with how she's basically ghosting you now. It's a basic rule that when someone is interested they make time and with that change,she's not.

>now we've decided on a day and a time

Also I really want to punch your face in for omitting this part. If you had that much all you had to do was ask where she lives,unless you already know which makes me want to punch you even harder,say you'll be there and bam. A place? Fucking hell just take her wherever. A woman likes a surprise.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.