[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my parents are immigrants, but I am not. My father works with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1388748622504.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388748622504.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
So my parents are immigrants, but I am not. My father works with some kind of permit, my mother cannot work. As of now, we are renting a home for about 5+ years, $1000/month.Our landlords are shit and fed up with their shit. My parents are telling me to use my information to "rent to own" a home and my father is going to pay the payments up to around $1000 a month.

Is this a good idea or I'll be fucked later in life?
I'm 20 with around 700 credit score.
>>
>>18117571
>my information
What does that even mean?
>>
>>18117577
My social security, name, my soul
>>
>>18117585
Are you really their son/daughter?
I feel bad for your parents sacrifices their youth and time to give you a better life and this is what they got from you. Without them you don't even have a life in a first world country and have that much credit. So get the hell up little brat and be a good kid.
Your parents are going to pay for the rent anyway maybe plus your college and expenses.
Finally go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1394539759054.jpg (26KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1394539759054.jpg
26KB, 251x241px
>>18117596
>My father only pays the rent
>I put my share in the utilities
>I pay school out of pocket
>Eventually I will give back
>>
>>18117596
And if they stop paying rent his credit gets screwed for the next ten years
>>
Why can't they rent to own a house?
>>
>>18117612
And?
Don't you get the point? Without them you don't even exist. So tell me who rises you feeding you take care of you the whole time until you can stand by your own? Don't tell me you work or pay for food out of pocket when you're 6 or 7.
Again, if your parents to you is something that you can give back then yes, do what you wanna do cause no point asking us on here
>>18117616
And the only thing I know is if his dad stopped paying for the rent they're all homeless. So that's not the point that his parents are going to pay for the rent or not, because apparently OP can't pay for that much money
>>
>>18117571
What's the question?

Your family is currently renting. Your father suggests that the family buy, using the same monthly amount toward the mortgage. This is, generally speaking, usually a good idea.

For whatever reason, he suggests the family do it in your name rather than his. This puts a small burden on you (If he can't pay, you're required to), but probably will get better terms because you have a better credit score.

Best case scenario - you end up owning a home, your family gets the security of not renting and your credit score goes up

Worst case scenario - your family can't make the payments, they lose the new home and go back to renting, and your credit rating takes a hit.
>>
>>18117626
fuck off with that pathetic guilt tripping you stinking faggot.
he never asked his parents to be born, they did every single thing they did without his consent, he had no choice but to go along with it because he was just a child. no child owes their parent a single fucking thing up to the moment they turn 18.
>>
>>18117782
Got to agree. Kids shouldn't owe parents for anything before they turn to a reasonable age. Like 16 to 18.

But OP if you trust your parents then why not use your details to get a better deal on accommodation? Are your parents actually going to stop paying rent? Seems unlikely for hard working immigrants imo.
>>
File: gotta go back.jpg (102KB, 443x688px) Image search: [Google]
gotta go back.jpg
102KB, 443x688px
>>18117571

You have to go back.
>>
>>18117626
parents that don't provide for their children get their kids taken away and go to jail
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.