[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with me, /adv/? I'm F22, looking for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: iChUCRs.jpg (85KB, 947x960px) Image search: [Google]
iChUCRs.jpg
85KB, 947x960px
What's wrong with me, /adv/?
I'm F22, looking for a relationship.
I try to meet new guys on a pretty regular basis, but I don't really click with any of them. I can be attracted to them, I can talk with them just fine, but I never like any of them on a deeper level.
I just went on 6 dates with a guy, only to realize I don't particularly like him as a person.
We had so much in common too, and were clearly attracted to each other.
I'm just so sick of this. I don't know what else to do. Yes, I've considered I might be lesbian, but women aren't attractive to me, so that's not it.
>>
>>18117528
I dunno, in my experience a problem connecting with others is usually a result of problems within the self. Like, depression and anxiety and shit.
History of mental health issues? Divorced parents? Anything like that?
>>
>>18117531
I might possibly have some anxiety, not sure. I definitely have some self esteem issues.
No depression, no past mental health issues, parents aren't divorced.
>>
>>18117538
Also, I have plenty of close female friends, as well as one close male friend (who I'm not attracted to, and who has a girlfriend), and I'm close to my family. So it's not that I can't connect to anyone.
>>
Sometimes you just don't click with people. I was a kissless virgin until 21 because I didn't find a guy I liked enough to want to be with until then.
>>
>>18117528

You sound like this girl I know. You sound like you don't know what you really want.

She told me she needed to take time for herself and maybe that's what you should do too.
>>
>>18117528
waaaah that's so hard meanwhile i'm a lonely 23 years old guy do you think i've got the luxury of going on dates ?

NO

you fucks
>>
>>18117564
I am a virgin, although not kissless.
Thing is, I must have dated like 10 guys in the past year and 2 already this year. And these are people I've already felt some sort of attraction to, as well as had at least some thing in common with, so not complete strangers.
Yet it just goes nowhere. Farthest I've gone was with this most recent guy, who I went on 6 dates with. On our last date we both just sort of realized we weren't the right kind of people for each other and neither called the other again.
>>
>>18117566
I want a stable, monogamous relationship with someone I'm attracted to and like as a person.
>>
>>18117567

It could be your attitude. Possibly a mixture of stupidity and attitude, yeah
>>
>>18117573

Right, you've said that.

What kind of man do you want? Tell me of your ideal dude. You seem to have trouble connecting with people so start with the basics.
>>
>>18117569
I'm sure you'll find someone, it's just a matter of time.
>>
>>18117578
She said she finds guys she likes and has things in common with, but doesn't feel chemistry with them. I know this is 4chan and guys think women don't know what they want, but it doesn't seem to be the case here.
>>
>>18117576
yeah, good diagnostic, you bitch

fuck you
>>
>>18117580

Sure but what causes the lack of "connection" between her and the potential partners? Maybe she sets ideals and then reality kicks in - I don't know and that's why I was asking.
>>
>>18117528
Youre me but female
>>
>>18117586
Nothing CAUSES a lack of connection, it's just not there. Have you not met someone that you can hold a conversation with and get along with fine, but have no particular desire to talk to again, male or female?
>>
>>18117589

Not unless there's a reason, no.
>>
>>18117586
No, I don't think that's it. I don't really have an ideal guy. I don't think people are simple enough that you can boil them down to a set of stats, and if you meet those stats, you're good.
>>18117587
It's honestly comforting to hear I'm not the only one with these issues.
>>
>>18117590
Then you're an anomaly
>>
>>18117592

K
>>
Does anyone have any advice?
Should I just keep doing what I'm doing, or should I try something else? Maybe stop dating for a while?
Has anyone been in this situation, and had it get better?
>>
>>18117610
wats ur iq OP?
>>
>>18117592
More like she's probably dull and empty, she's on 4chan after all

ZULUL
>>
OP, whatever you do, don't do it out of desperstion. Don't think in terms of "I need this shit to work right now!"

Try thinking more about yourself. What kind of music do you like most? If you enjoy a specific kind of music, go to a major event associated with that music. There, you can search carefully for someone you feel a natural chemistry with. But remember, don't jump desperately at anything, but patient, it may take longer that one time. Wait till you feel really good, really warm and smitten with the guy. If you don't get this feeling, understand you are basically settling. And a huge percentage of the population is doing just that, settling for what they thought was a decent union.
>>
>>18117663
to add, if it isn't music you like most, go to a major event associated with whatever your passion is. Cooking, running, dancing, whatever your real passion is, something you feel unable to shake off through the years.

It's likely those who share your interests that return to this major event every year, are pretty compatible with you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.