[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend confessed to how he cheated on a really old girlfriend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My boyfriend confessed to how he cheated on a really old girlfriend, way back in the day. I was really shocked; it's a really shitty thing to do. Sometimes I feel paranoid that he might cheat on me, even though he hasn't given me any other reason to think that.. How do I get over this?
>>
Once a cheater, always a cheater. You're right to feel apprehensive.

Way back my college fuck buddy told me she cheated on a bf she had in high school in and I got mad at her for doing shit like that. It's not cool

Lo and behold I find out about a month later she's been dating this other guy and I had no idea. Made me feel like a prick.
>>
>>18117548
statistically untrue
>>
>>18117556
I agree, but with someone who has cheated before, you know that they're capable of it. Why would you risk it?
>>
>>18117559
Depends on how long ago it was, how young he was, what kind of relationship he was in, what phase of his life he was in etc... People grow and change
>>
>>18117625
Given the main demographic of 4chan, it's highly unlikely it's been long enough for him to have changed.

And not everyone changes, so like I said: why would you risk it?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.