[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm lost /adv/, I'm 21 and I don't where I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0206.jpg (609KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
609KB, 1000x666px
I'm lost /adv/, I'm 21 and I don't where I should be in life. I should I know where I should be. How to be successful and great. Everyone tells me I will be something but I don't think so. Please help.
>>
>>18117370

you're exactly where you should be, young with your life ahead of you and no idea where it will go.

what would be the point in living if you already know what your future holds?

do your self a favor and stop worrying about what other people say about you. its mostly meant to be compliments and not taken too seriously.

my mother always said i was going to go on to do great things, to change the world, and thats a lot of fucking pressure to instill on an 8 year old. but it didnt stop. the older i got the more she harped on it.
>>
>>18117374
I just want to do something great with my life. I just want to know that path. I just need someone to point me in the right direction. I'm going to a CC and make dean's list every semester but feel I'm never going anywhere with it.
>>
>>18117393

> i want to do something great with my life
> doesn't even have any particular direction or desire for WHAT

typical millennial. you allwant to change the world, but none of you know how.

the sad thing is what you're essentially asking for is to have importance bestowed upon you, to be famous for no reason
>>
>>18117402
Then what should I be? what should I do? What mentality should I have? Perhaps it's these questions that everyone is searching for. The fear of the unknown.
>>
>>18117414

>what shoudl i be?

your self?

>what should I do?

whatever you feel like

>what mentality should I have?

one that says 'im gonna figure out what i want to do for my self, not because of some 'chosen one' destiny vibe my parents instilled upon me.
>>
>>18117418
I'm just worried about being nothing in life. I feel that this will be the only point in life I can change myself for the better. How do I be better?
>>
>>18117426

figure out what you want to do and wokr towards it.

but inevitably your answer is
>I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

and you're already in community college so you're not going to change the world, not in the way that flashes through your mind when you think about your 'destiny'.

chill out, crack open a beer, think about what kind of things you find fun, and go enjoy em.
>>
>>18117434
I've could of went to Berkeley but chose a cheaper option cause I couldn't afford it. I love computer a lot especially programming and writing code. I can't just crack a beer or relax. That's time I could be doing something better with my life.
>>
>>18117447

and yet here you are, for the 21st year in a row, wasting time when you could be doing something better with my life.

maybe enjoying yourself instead of being pretentious WOULD be doing something better with your life, just a thought.
>>
>>18117450
You speak truth anon, you speak truth. Maybe I need to check myself and just enjoy life for once. Thanks for checking me anon.
>>
>>18117457

no problem brother, i hope you find something worth working on.

have fun man. goodnight.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.