[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hooker etiquette? I bought a hooker last week, paid for my time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1485919549128.jpg (6KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
1485919549128.jpg
6KB, 200x160px
Hooker etiquette? I bought a hooker last week, paid for my time and told her beforehand that I wanted to do anal. She said no problem, gave me price and we started into it. About 10 minutes into the assfuck she told me I need to stop because its starting to hurt. I was kind of awestruck so I just pulled out and let her finish me with her hand, while telling her this isn't what I wanted. Am I wrong for feeling ripped off? I paid for my time and she ripped me off. She basically said screw you when I asked for part of my money back when I told her I didnt get what I paid for and she started crying. She eventually gave me $15 bucks bad but I still feel shafted. Has anyone else been through something similar? Was I wrong for feeling how I felt? Pic related mfw
>>
>she started crying

wow youre a cunt
>>
If you want a fleshlight, buy a fleshlight.
>>
>>18117304
I paid for a service, I expect to receive that service
>>
>>18117305
irrelevant
>>
>>18117309
I can see why you have to use a hooker instead of getting a girlfriend
>>
>>18117309
shes a fucking street hooker.

how old was she anyway?
>>
>>18117312
No it's not. If you want something you can do whatever you want with, get a fleshlight.
>>
>>18117297
She ripped you off. If she'd known she wasn't match-fit she shouldn't have let you book anal. Good man getting your money back, a lot of guys don't manage that.
>>
>>18117313
high school tier post
>>
Things happen in life and she's a human, not a machine. If you don't understand that then your emotionally at the level of a child.
>>
>>18117318
why couldn't she just tell me she didn't want to do anal so I could find another hooker who could take it? I paid for something, I expect to get it. that doesn't make me an asshole.
>>
>>18117318
Fuck off, he ordered a service, his terms were accepted, then the service became unavailable in a way that could have been predicted or worked around. This isn't him randomly sticking it up her ass out of nowhere.
>>
>>18117321
understandable, but in that case she should have understand why I wanted a partial refund.
>>
>>18117321
If you've never been with a sex worker, stop posting. You are not even reading the OP, let alone reacting rationally to it.
>>
>>18117331
>if you're not going to agree with OP, stop posting
>>
>>18117297
>who was in the wrong here
>>
>>18117315
I also want to know how old she was.
>>
>>18117297
its fake tears unless that was her first time
>>
>>18117305
Not op, not even a man, but a real person and a sex toy are two different things.

Op paid for a service and he's either entitled to get that service, or get his money back
>>
>>18117297

Don't know exactly what your pre-sex negotiation was. Sure, you should get what you pay for, but if you asked for anal and she let you fuck her butt for 10 minutes, it doesn't really sound like she reneged.

In the future, try to be more clear on what the exact deal needs to be.
>>
>ITT: Burgerland problems.

When will you finally decriminalize or legalize prostitution like the rest of the world?
>>
>>18117297
Mon dieu ... Top tier post. Made my day, OP. Yes, you got shafted when you bought her bs and pulled out for a handjob. As if needing to go to a whore for anal isn't beta enough. .
>>
>>18117961
its cause christcucks

when baby boomers die it will happen
>>
>>18117321
You know, when you go to a massage parlor and book a 30min back massage and they stop after 15 because they are tired and won't give you some knd of refund you go scammed.

It's good to be understanding and respectful in such a situation but you don't have to act like you're totally okay with paying for a service and then not getting it
>>
You did the right thing, you paid for a service which both parties agreed to beforehand, but she didn't follow through with her part of the contract, so you were entitled to your money back.
Congratulations on standing up for yourself and your money, a lot of "males" today are so pathetic they would never do something like that.

As for some of the replies above, remember that /adv/ has a considerable number of "males" and women.
>>
10 minutes is a lot of anal

but then again I've never had a dick up my ass, so... seems like thats a lot to me
>>
>>18117297 you are wrong for feeling that way. I'm going to get me a lot of flak from other anons for saying this, but she probably did it because she thought she was comfortable with it, and found out later she obviously wasn't. don't get pissed about not being able to shove your dick in a hole that's only meant for shitting. you're not buying a product from a fucking store like it has some sort of quality assurance standard.
>>
Understand that hookers generally don't like to be seen as having emotions, so it's rare that you found one who cries. so basically just say what you would like to do, wear protection, show no emotions (if you do, she'll walk away) and pay for the service. don't bother asking for a number or a 2nd try in the future, big no no.
>>
>>18117297
>>18117328
It's not like she can predict how you're gonna fuck her though. You probably fucked her rougher than she was expecting but she powered through until it hurt too much. She's offering a service but if her ass breaks because of you she won't have any service at all. She still got you off and gave you what you wanted to the best of her ability.

You're an asshole for asking for the money back but that doesn't make it "wrong". Treating someone like an object and not a person is what makes you an asshole in the situation.
>>
so if you pay me to make you a burger and while i cook this burger, i burn my hand, do you want me to just let myself be in severe pain so you can have your god damn burger? fuck you and your 2 incher, hope you get herpes
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.