[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Violence seems to be driving me lately. I've often gotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 6cypAB9cn.gif (30KB, 890x800px) Image search: [Google]
6cypAB9cn.gif
30KB, 890x800px
Violence seems to be driving me lately. I've often gotten into fights, but just recently I've started to get a hard-on when it happens. Last night I had this guy cowering on the ground and I suddenly felt the urge to destroy him sexually. I had to walk away. What do I do?
>>
>>18117227
You need to close the door to fake Kingdom Hearts from the realm of darkness, friend. We already have someone who's gonna seal the door from the realm of light.Seek the Kingdom Key D, a keyblade of darkness; It's the only way.
>>
>>18117233
Fuck you man, I just picked a random picture. I jacked off with bloody knuckles last night.
>>
>>18117227

this isn't as weird as you think OP.

I've always been a little aggressive with sex, but i didnt realize just how aggressive i wanted to be. I met a guy and he wanted to have sex, and i said no, but then he asked if i could just hit him. i thought, why not, so i did. i smacked the shit out of this guy, and i had an erection the entire time, didn't even need to touch myself.

we are animals OP, there are monsters inside us that want to fight and then when we win sexually dominate our victims so they know they belong to us.

neat.
>>
Punch yerself in the face and jerk it.
>>
>>18117243
What you're saying makes sense, but I want to live in the enfranchised world, I can't be an animal, though life would be simpler.
>>
>>18117256

it wouln't be simpler, it'd actually be a lot more difficult.

'enfranchised' world allows each man to set their own definition of masculinity to aspire to and live by. even the skinny little twink fuccboi like myself can believe himself to be a powerful wild animal 'on the inside' because i dont have to be faced with how i measure up in a survival scenario.

regardless, what i said above allows you to still be a normal civilian and still have that animal inside of you.

think of it this way, the world doesn't acknowledge you masturbating, right? and it shouldnt have to, its not considered a social activity, its something private you do in your own time for a fraction of your day. as far as the world is concerned, you DONT masturbate.

so really, if only a fraction of a fraction of your life is dedicated to beating someone up / fighting / sexual-violent conquest, then you can still exist in this normal sane free society.

its like fight club, only without trying to blow up all the credit card companies.
>>
>>18117265
But what if someone clocks the carnality in what I'm doing?
>>
>>18117296

what hte hell do you mean? context. example.
>>
5 bucks says in a few years time OP's going to be a rage-aholic
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.