[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is a person i liked that led me on for a few days and this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
there is a person i liked that led me on for a few days and this person randomly talks to me about being in a relationship. now i already have feelings for this person, also theyre taking a day to respond to my texts after hanging out. how do i get over this person?
>>
>>18117192
Just move on and accept that nobody will ever love you because you're autistic, but you can always hire prostitutes that are much better-looking than the kind of girls you could get anyway.

This is the answer to 99% of all /adv/ OPs.
>>
>>18117192
What seems to be the main problem? That he's taking too long to reply to your texts? Or that he led you on? Led you on to what? Sounds like he wants something if he's talking about relationships...
>>
>>18117192
Blocking the person. Or simply stop talking to em.
>>
>>18117202
The relationship is a preexisting one, hence the 'led me on' bullshit, which = 'was not hostile'.
>>
How did they lead you on? Talking to you is not leading you on
>>
Do not contact anymore. Nothing. If she wants to get a hold of you then let her. She can do all the work. And if she doesn't? Then you lost nothing

Don't waste anymore time on this bitch. As others said, move on and stop being an autist
>>
maybe he doesn't like to respond early?
I reply to my texts like a day or two days late cause I hate using my phone

there are some guys like that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.