[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any psychfags here? Why is it that I have an urge to hurt animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: R-9838323-1487154584-9040.jpeg.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
R-9838323-1487154584-9040.jpeg.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Any psychfags here?
Why is it that I have an urge to hurt animals and people?
For example, if there's a kitten nearby, I cannot help but have the desire to strangle/kick/throw it. I never have done it, but the urge is still there.
This also applies for people. If I find myself walking around, I have moments were I imagine just holding a shotgun and blowing people apart etc.
I've never acted upon these urges or even considered doing so, I understand the ramifications for doing so, but regardless I can't help but have the thoughts pop into my head. Had this as long as I can remember, if that helps in any way.
>>
File: 1487045908574.jpg (664KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487045908574.jpg
664KB, 1600x1200px
Bumping with pics I like
>>
File: 1486798366707.jpg (614KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486798366707.jpg
614KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>18117147

It's just idle fantasies that stimulate you

Something something feelings of power/control + bad childhood

I stab homerobbers to death all the time in my fantasies and can dream up fighting scenarios so intense I get shaky hands from adrenalin

Haven't been in a fight since public school 13 years ago

It's just in your head dude
>>
>>18117160
I think that most people are okay with them wanting to be fantasies though. I genuinely want them to be a reality but hold it back due to the fact I'd get caught or die and I honestly don't want that right now.
I have thought of this before, but personally do not believe this to be the case. I've spoken to others about this before that I am friends with. As a casual conversation they said that they've had general thoughts similar to this but they've never actually considered doing it.
Now i realize why, I stated in the post I've never considered doing so. This is an error on my part. I mean that I've wanted to do so, but have stopped myself after a couple seconds of realizing that it isn't the time/place and that I'd be basically done after the fun.
I do love fights though, I must agree. When I was in high school and college that's about all I had done. Get fucked up, then fight.
>>
File: 1486697382486.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486697382486.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>18117169
You realize that posting that here will get you on a surveillance list and the instant you'll act it's poof.
Also, reaply sounds to me like you're a sociopath, really impulsive.
>>
File: strings_by_bopchara-d3bf7d9.jpg (287KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
strings_by_bopchara-d3bf7d9.jpg
287KB, 576x768px
>>18117174
I won't act.
I'm positive of it.
Besides, considering all the things that people have looked up on their computers that has been added to some surveillance-list is more than likely astronomical.
I think the likelihood of being put on some list simply due to a post on 4chan is quite low.
As for the sociopath part, I don't know. I was an emotional child. I'm not anymore in the slightest but at the time I was. Seems unlikely for some reason. As for impulsivity, I can both agree and disagree considering I've always been fairly good at making decisions unless the decisions revolve around exciting things such as drugs or parties. It's those times where I'm quite impulsive.
>>
>>
>>18117147
I think most people get urges to do things that they wouldn't ever actually do. The "Call of the Void" or whatnot is definitely a drastic and dark feeling that most people have and would never act upon.

Or that feeling you get when holding a baby and think "I could kill this instantly".
Or that feeling when you have a puppy's neck in your hands and feel it's pulse.
Personally I've always related to to some kind of fascination with the concept of life and how easy it ends.

In general most people probably don't pay much attention to the thoughts or linger on them for long but I don't think it is strange to think of such things.
>>
>>18117260
How often would you say normal people have those thoughts, out of curiosity?
>>
if you're a white = normal
if you are dark skin = you are a savage monkey who needs to be lynched

/pol/ logic, amiright?
>>
>>18117282
That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Also, I don't think OP or anyone else in this thread have mentioned their skin color. Get over your obsession
>>
>>18117282
Did you get upset over someone hurting your feelings in a political debate?
Calm down cunt, just walk to your safe space.
>>
>>18117272
Would depend on how much they are in their own heads. In example, a person in a room with their friends having an engaging conversation would most likely not be delving into deeper thoughts where as most anyone left alone lying on their bed in a dark room could fall into an existential crisis.

I'd guess that if anything, you probably delve into your own thoughts more often than most since it is enough of a concern to you that you feel the need to ask about it, but I'd stand by it not being abnormal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.