[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help robots i feel like a terrible person. my gf (20f) and i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-2117529705.jpg (691KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2117529705.jpg
691KB, 1440x2560px
help robots
i feel like a terrible person. my gf (20f) and i (19f) got high, then went back to my room and had sex. after, she fell asleep when i was still horny, so i played with her boobs a little and slid a finger in her. she didn't wake up or anything, but i feel extremely guilty. if she were awake, she wouldve told me she didnt want me to touch her boobs or have anymore sex.

did i rape my gf?
>>
>>18116844
Fuck man.
No you didn't rape her, might've violated her a little but just don't do it again. I've done worse than you and I would consider it sexual assault. But I was 16 and really stupid. And I'm not a man btw.
>>
>>18116853
i definitely will never do that again. what did you do? and would you consider what i did sexual assault? im also a female
>>
i think we need a photograph of these boobs to assess the damage. also please provide a photograph of your own boobs to ensure confidentiality
>>
>>18116844
Holy shit can we stop this fucking politically correct culture?

No wonder people are fucked up with their self esteem, they're afraid of fucking raping people accidentally or presuming someone's gender or whatever the fuck.
>>
how the fuck did you put a finger in her without her waking up wtf
>>
>>18116898
Boohoo. You are just as easily triggered as the PC fags you're hating on. I wouldn't want my gf to 'slide a finger in me' when I'm asleep and I'd lose my shit if she did that. Most girls wouldn't mind what Op did, but Ops gf obviously does - which I find absolutely weird btw - and Op knows this, so therefore it is an issue. Respecting other peoples decisions regarding their own bodies really isn't something to cause a triggering you damn snowflake.
>>
It's not rape if she doesn't press charges

Also, tits or gtfo, and I'm waiting for the whole set of four
>>
>>18116925
Dude. She doesn't even know if she should fucking feel bad or not. Shes asking us whether it was wrong or not, she's gotten the idea so drilled into her head of this hyper sensibility that everyone is a fragile little flower.

OP: whenever the hell you see her say: "hey I got a little carried away last night, in the moment I ______ after you fell asleep, I'm really sorry"
>>
>>18116898
>not wanting to rape someone
>a bad thing
>>
>>18116844
>if she were awake, she wouldve told me she didnt want me to touch her boobs or have anymore sex
There are girls who seriously and unironically do this in real life? What a prude lmao. I legitimately feel bad for you Op.

Still, respect her decision.
>>
>>18116958
Op does feel bad - terrible infact -, he's just asking us if it was legally bad (rape).
>>
>>18116958
No its only her. She's highly sensible; today, when playing video games, i slammed on my desk and it made a loud noise, then she started cryibg. she was also watching a sad video or something bur yeah
>>
>>18116964
how does that make me prude?
>>
>>18116972
pretty much,
op
>>
>>18117044
He's calling her a prude you stupid fuck
>>
>>18117051
how does that make my gf prude
>>
>>18117070
What the fuck kind of woman doesn't let her boyfriend touch her?
Are you 16?
>>
>>18116844
Hey look it's that sexual and spousal abuse over representation in lesbians again huh how bout that.

Now fuck off and only come back if one of you hits the other with a frying pan, so that I can laugh.

Nice dubs.
>>
>>18117041
>i slammed on my desk and it made a loud noise, then she started cryibg. she was also watching a sad video or something bur yeah
jesus fuck why are people such soft cunts these days, men and women
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.