[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY ONLINE FRIEND JUST TOOK A BOTTLE OF XANAX, SHE'S HOME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1365886592976.jpg (581KB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1365886592976.jpg
581KB, 1836x2448px
MY ONLINE FRIEND JUST TOOK A BOTTLE OF XANAX, SHE'S HOME ALONE AND I CAN'T GET HER TO PURGE OR CALL 911

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO
>>
>>18116797
You can post on 4chan but not call 911? Unlikely.

Call 911.
>>
>>18116797
Do you know where she lives? Call 911 for her

If you don't have that but you at least know her name/identity, look her up on Facebook and see if you can contact a family member/close friend.

If you're using some kind of chat service to talk to her that might have access to her IP address, call a customer service line and tell them what's going on.
>>
A bottle of xanax isnt a sure way to kill yourself. Especially if you got some tolerance.

Can you call help from anyone else than the police? This will put her into a mental ward and it will suck.
>>
>>18116801
I only know her first name and she's in California
>>
>>18116802
I only talk to her on Skype, no fACEBOOK OR ANYTHING

sHE;s stopped responding now
>>
>>18116811
Maybe Skype can help you, or call for help themselves? Try to find a customer service number, give them her username and a screenshot of the conversation. I dunno dude.

Are you sure she really took the pills, and this isn't just a "cry for attention" type of thing? Kinda fucked-up that she'd even tell you she was doing it, knowing that you care and you'd have no way to help her.
>>
>>18116811
welp, you can call the police

skype has pretty good cooperation with the police

but you must know that if they "save" her they will throw her into a mental ward. Without consent.
>>
>>18116807
At the very least call the authorities and tell them as much info as you can.

Idk, they might have the ability to search online accounts and find her name/address.
>>
>>18116797
Have you considered the fact that she may have a very good reason to do it?

It's her choice, let her be.
>>
Another friend did some numbers and figured it's very hard to overdose from a regular bottle of Xanax but still

>>18116821
Trying to contact Skype but it's a bitch, need to do it through Twitter so making an account

>>18116822
>>18116833
I'll do that too, better in an institution for like her fourth time than dead
>>
>>18116797
If it's Skype can't you just contact skype and here then pull her IP and send the police to check?
>>
>>18116856
Also, they have to have some kind of help line to call.
>>
>>18116852
Do you know what institution? Call the institution and tell them a former patient named (insert first name) is trying to commit suicide.

They should be able to narrow it down from there and respond accordingly.
>>
>>18116858
Good idea.
You could also ask the local police to check anyone in the area with past suicidal tendencies with her name.

And again, don't stop trying to have them check her IP to find her.
>>
>>18116797
Stop giving attention and the missbehavior stops
>>
Taking Xanax is a cry for help or attention, but not a way to commit suicide. I was a noob once as well, and even if she takes a large amount, she will just take a deep nap and then be a bit groggy the next day. Tolerance builds quickly, and it has a short half life. Other Benzos are prescribed in large doses (like Klonopin for seizures), so there's no need to worry unless she has mixed it with other drugs. The LD50 for Xanax is ridiculous.
>>
>>18116797
OP, it sounds like you're taking the bait. This is exactly what she wants.

Ignore her antics, and find a better girl
>>
>>18116797
Benzos are impossible to overdose from
>>
>>18116940
Can I die from overdosing klonopin?
>>
>>18116797
time to find a new friend
>>
>>18116990
This

Ive known lots of people that will fake their suicide attempts online to get attention.
Some go so far as to fake their death to cut contact. Don't play into their hands
>>
>>18116797
>she

no she didnt, shes just attention whoring
>>
>>18117535
>Some go so far as to fake their death to cut contact
>anon is so boring that people fake their deaths to stop being friends with him
>>
>>18117542

Catfishers do this alot. They don't want the guy to know they're really a man using some girls pics and short vids to larp them into circle jerking. I met a guy that would talk to girls to get them to send pics n vids then turn around and pretend to be them
>>
>>18116996
This

All these retards suggesting to call 911 or the police
She's just going to go apeshit and or be too sedated to do anything

Chill the fuck out, take a xanax for fucks sake
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.