[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few months after my ex dumped me I saw I was still following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0245.jpg (66KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
66KB, 454x453px
A few months after my ex dumped me I saw I was still following her on Spotify so I looked at her profile and she had some playlist saved from some random dude I've never met before. All those songs were about sex and love and shit. Clearly she was fucking this dude. This is eating me up inside.

It would honestly bother me less if she went to some bar and fucked a random stranger but to know only 3 months after breaking up with me she's fucking some guy and he's making playlists for her and shit makes it feel like she never even loved me and I can't believe I really gave her so much affection and trust for 2 years.

I honestly hate that I care about anyone so much at all and they can just so easily move on. I feel like no one will ever be deserving of my trust again. I also want to tell my ex what a shameless whore she is but I don't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing how angry I am
>>
>my ex dumped me

Dude, forget about it, you can't force people to want you and wallowing in self-pity really doesn't help.

For all I know you're just a cunt and she was right to dump you and fuck some other guy.

Prove us wrong anon...
>>
>>18116627
Not sure how I can prove that on a Cambodian pogo stick podcast discussion forum
>>
>>18116627
Must be kinda nice not to have any feelings.
>>
>>18116644
Living the dream.
>>
>>18116654
But are you though
>>
>>18116743
I really don't give a fuck what you think.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.