[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, looking for some advice I can only ask for anonymously.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: priya-train-tickling2.jpg (21KB, 322x300px) Image search: [Google]
priya-train-tickling2.jpg
21KB, 322x300px
Hey /adv/, looking for some advice I can only ask for anonymously.

>Currently talking to five girls, have first dates set up with all of them
>Have tickle fetish
>I don't want to get in a long term relationship with someone who doesn't have ticklish feet
>I am afraid of turning down four girls and choosing the fifth just to find out later she isn't ticklish

Any way of slipping the question into casual conversation? I can't think of any way that won't be creepy.
In past relationships I got lucky a couple of times, and unlucky a couple of times (those unlucky times were really unsatisfactory relationships)
>>
Isn't everyone ticklish, to some degree? Isn't it just a question of who's willing to let you indulge them?

I don't think there's a way to "sneak it in" unless you're already comfortable to have casual conversations about sex/sexual preferences with her. It would be somewhat creepy to try to talk about your specific fetishes before you've even broached the general topic of sex.

It's really not a shocking, gross, or difficult fetish, so I feel like most women would be fine with it once you've hooked up once or twice and you feel comfortable enough to ask for it.
>>
>>18116469
how many times has someone kicked you in the face?
>>
File: pryasneakersocksmerge.jpg (39KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
pryasneakersocksmerge.jpg
39KB, 400x225px
>>18116506
Not everyone are ticklish at all unfortunately, and of course it also has to be someone who's comfortable with it, which is another requirement (though all the girls I've dated so far have eventually come around).
The problem is that I am hoping to find out before we get to bed, since I won't be comfortable with dating multiple girls at the same time that far into the relationship.
>>
File: f32ec7345092573.jpg (21KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
f32ec7345092573.jpg
21KB, 350x197px
>>18116518
So often I am shocked I still have all my teeth
>>
>>18116506
Also, I guess I wasn't clear about what I want to slip into the conversation.
For instance I have a few tricks for finding out if someone is ticklish at all.
>Making her laugh with a joke
>Commenting that her laughter is beautiful
>Break the tension by poking her to illicit more laughter
>Usually at this point I can straight out comment or ask about her ticklishness

I have a few other routines, but nothing that's good for feet sadly
>>
>>18116519
>The problem is that I am hoping to find out before we get to bed, since I won't be comfortable with dating multiple girls at the same time that far into the relationship.
Well I can't judge, but yeah, that's why I personally wouldn't have recommended your "girlfriend audition" process where you're talking to 5 girls at a time. I couldn't juggle like that, I'd just be "ranking" them and comparing them against each other rather than forming any kind of real connection with any of them

I just don't think it's a first-date conversation, dude. I can't imagine any way to go about that without coming off really superficial. The "best" girls out of the 5 would probably stop talking to you
>>
>>18116536
I absolutely agree with you. I think if I bring this up as sex-talk the reaction will not be good. That's why I am hoping to just slip it in naturally into the conversation, it can even lead to flirting if brought up casually, something like "well, now that I know I am definitely going to use this against you later..."
>>
>>18116560
Forgot mah pic
>>
>>
>>18116560
Honestly I think you're a little too fixated on the tickling. There's nothing wrong with it, there's nothing wrong with wanting a satisfying sex life, but it kinda seems like it's your TOP priority. Just approach the first dates with a little less of an agenda and get to know them as people first.

Like I said, I really can't imagine that any girls are prude enough that she'd REFUSE to be tickled if she's already otherwise interested in sleeping with you. It's a fetish that most people would be fine with. You should choose your partner and build a relationship based on more substantial criteria, and just work in the foot-tickling once things start heating up.
>>
>>18116723
Thanks, but it is unfortunate that things came across like that. It is far from my top priority, I am first of all looking for a partner who is ambitious, independent, interesting to talk to, is a warm loving person, and other criteria which are important to me. But, it is also important to me that they are ticklish. I've had relationships with incredible girls in the past who weren't ticklish, and it also made the sex unsatisfactory, so I realized I need to use it as a criteria to filter potential partners in advance.
>>
>>18117638
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 400x260px
First date is in a few hours if anyone has any input
>>
>>18117851
Just start talking about pressure points, say you used to have terrible headaches but once you learnes to massagge your feet they came into rest. Or maybe not a headache but a pain. Somewhere.

Theb say something like "It was difficult though, because at first my feet where very ticklish, you know, feets are a really weird part of the body because they are so connected to the nervous system bla bla bla

Truth is feet are actually like that but I don't see how you couldn't take that info out. Just invent something and relate it to feet and then say something like "my feet used to be extremely ticklish I couldn't even walk sometimes, weird hu? You know, when feet are sensitive?"

Or something like that. I don't see why that would be wrong
>>
>>18117859
That's a good idea, I think it will be less weird if brought up as a joke. Really practical if Alternative/Chinese Medicine come up, something like,"you know how those new medicine things claim to work, you push the right point on the foot and BAM, the guy's healed of cancer. Though I'd probably have to give up and die of cancer, since I'm too ticklish"
Good chance I can steer the conversation that way, since I'm a med-student.
>>
File: TEU9hkf.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
TEU9hkf.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>18117866
Adding upperbody tickling for good measure
>>
>>18117866
Sende good karma my way then anon.
Good luck and ur welcome
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.