[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I really fucking hate women and don't know what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Hey /adv/,

I really fucking hate women and don't know what to do about it. This is probably going to sound really fedora but I'm at a point where I need to figure out if I need therapy or something or if I'm actually just right. It seems to me that women don't have the cognitive capacity for intelligence or empathy to the degree that men do and, besides being the sex responsible for childbirth, don't really have a lot of use. I've had girlfriends and been laid plenty so it's not virginal rage, I'm just sick of having to think of it women as equals when it's fairly obvious that they're not. Whenever chicks approach me at shows and shit I get a lot more pleasure out of humiliating them and attacking their self esteem rather than fucking them when I know I can. I really do want to experience spiritual love with a women, they're just so fucking stupid and low class that I don't think it's possible, which causes me to be pretty depressed at times since I used to really buy into all that true love shit.

So should I get help or just face reality?
>>
have u thought about using the humilation factor to your advantage? Once theyre humiliated the guard is down, they pretty much try to keep up to your wits and games. This is when u strike like tiger.
>>
>>18116295
The truth of the matter is that men and women are just DIFFERENT. There are some discussions where you'll just find unexpected gaps in common ground, or even a shared understanding of reality. Our brains are wired differently, we see the world differently, we live our lives differently.

I'm reluctant to say one is "better" and one is "worse," because I honestly have met, socialized, and worked with many smart, capable, effective women in my life. I've met stupid women too, and stupid men, and smart men.

But there definitely are differences. There are issues where most men can find common ground that most women will never understand, and vice versa. That's why conflicts/arguments between men and women can get so frustrating - at a certain point you realize we're really not speaking the same language
>>
id take a break from women. you clearly prefer men so go spend time with men, enjoy that, and just live your life.
>>
File: IMG_3415.jpg (59KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3415.jpg
59KB, 500x513px
>>
>>18116295
not all women are the same dude. There are probably millions of women smarter than you, you just need to find one.
>>
>>18116295

im ont gonna lie and say we are all equal, but we do all have equal potential.

regardless of that, a humans real colors show when they find themselves to be above someone else.

a good person doesn't lord the fact that they're 'better' over someone else. they dont go out of their way to harm or manipulate someone simply because they have a vagina.

ultimately in a culture like ours whats going to make or break your ability to enjoy life is the measure of your emotional worth.

and someone who attacks others tends to lead a sad and lonely life.
>>
>>18116295
>"shows"
Please elaborate because all I can think of is rave sluts all drugged out or punk rock chick's which probably isn't the best baseline for average women and makes me think these women you interact with are younger
>>
>>18116716
Yeah I see what you mean, I only said that because whenever I go to any concert/show/whatever I usually get approached by some dumb bitch (usually of my own age or older, sometimes weird teenage girls who I tend to totally ignore) and it was an easy example to think of. It's also at work, at my university, and wherever. I guess I'm lucky in a way that girls will talk to me and shit but despite how many I talk to, date, fuck, etc they all seem too unintelligent to have an actual meaningful relationship. I understand how much of an asshole I'm probably coming off as saying that I'm smarter than all women and whatnot but it is legitimately really discouraging. I want to live in a world where I can view women as being able to be compassionate, smart, funny, and whatever else but the reality I'm seeing is that they're mostly just dumb and egocentric.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.