[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents are incredibly poor and stupid >entire house is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2769.jpg (40KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2769.jpg
40KB, 600x646px
>parents are incredibly poor and stupid
>entire house is broken down and it's a shitty 300 year old box
>seeing mold grow just about everywhere
>there's leaks in every single room upstairs
>the windows are all shitty and made of wood and let in cold like crazy
>entire ceiling in hallway went from white to brown just from mildew or whatever
>the shower and ceiling are slowly turning black and brown
>the roof and ceilings and starting to crumble
>pretty sure every window is full of mold and every gust of air is slowly killing me

Here's the tricky part I live in the middle of nowhere with no access to a car and the only cheap housing options here are deep in the woods down some broken down road miles from any thing at all and there is nothing but fast food jobs here.
>>
>>18116183
Hitchhike away
>>
>>18116183
Where do you live, just give a general area. Age? Education? Skills
>>
How the fuck are you posting?
>>
You have to do something about that mold. It can cause serious damage to you, and the house. Maybe look into some legal aid.
>>
>>18116817
Could there be like grants or something to help
>>
>>18116827
It all depends on where you live, because you can't live in conditions like that. A social worker in that area might be able to help you.
>>
File: 2017-03-10-20-51-19-1674898510.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-10-20-51-19-1674898510.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Bleach. Get plain old bleach, the non concentrated kind. Get a pump spray bottle and spray the mold till it's gone. Gonna need a roofing company to fix your roof, or you can climb up there and lay down a tarp somehow. The worst thing though, is if the mold is in the A/C vents, you gotta get an A/C repair company to clean them out professionally.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.