[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took a girl to breakfast today, the whole time she was really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1488941849401.webm (1MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488941849401.webm
1MB, 404x720px
I took a girl to breakfast today, the whole time she was really jumpy and nervous. Everytime i would look at her eyes shed hold the stare and smile and kept laughing nonstop the whole time. If i said something shed laugh and look down and say she was nervous. Everytime I said something to her her eyes would widen right away when she looked at me. The whole time she was giggling and i caught her biting her lip. We havent made plans but i asked if she wanted to go the movies amd she said yeah. The only reason im asking is because at the end i tried to hug her and she gave me a halfassed one but i couldnt tell if it was just pure nervousness or if she didnt want to. I told her i wanted a better one next time and she said shed try.

Am in the clear? Idk what kind of nervousness is good, never did this stuff before.
>>
stop thinking so much into it retard.

If she's just nervous, then you overthinking is just going to make you fumble around for no reason

If it was because she didn't want to, then you thinking and thinking about it isn't going to change anything.

That being said, she sounds like she's into you
>>
>>18115987
Introverted chicks suck to date

you have to do waaaay too much work on the front end
>>
>>18116017
Well i mean i dont want to be too forward if shes not into it. But i guess she will tell me if she doesnt want to meet up, idk. It just kind of threw me off with the hug since i figured i was giving her butterflies from the way she was acting

>>18116033
Thats fine, it will give me good practice
>>
>>18116049
not everyone likes hugs, some girls find it kinda feminine and weird if the guy wants and initiates a hug
>>
>>18116060
Women sound awful
>>
Should i wait for her to text me? If all that nervousness was attraction she wouldnt resist texting me for three days would she? Or should i just be forward and ask to hang again? There might be a chance shes just being really nice, idnt think shes really dated before
>>
When you say "took" did she come by her own free will or was there a gun involved?
>>
>>18116677
I asked her if she wanted to and she said yes lol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.