[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend's dad finally hired me as firm receptionist. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1446489828871.jpg (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1446489828871.jpg
2MB, 1680x1050px
My friend's dad finally hired me as firm receptionist. If do well I can become head recept

His firm isnt doing to well thanks to extremely poor management. He has hired too many retarded women and they've fucked him over for a lot. This man once sat upon a great empire and hes extremely giving. EXTREMELY

The main thing holding him back is technology. Every computer is pushing a pentium 4 and there are errors all over the fucking place. The day I began working I had to fix so many tech problems. I had to fix a fucking fax machine 3 times. I modded the thing on the fly to get it going.

As for tech, they're all using 15 year old XP Machines. They have no security and are likely full of malware from previous employee use. I talked him into recycling the dynos in the firm for some $$$ and we're getting a set of i3 IBM's. I'll personally set all of that up myself too.

The thing though is how do I convince the wife to give me full control. If I can set up every system for him I can make so much more money. The only problem is the wife. She doesnt like change and never wants to take a chances. Even though I fix all of her tech issues for free and though she has seen me revive their shitty systems at their business she will never let me take control.

All I need is a portable device for scheduling patients so I can walk everywhere in the firm and a bluetooth headset that can jump between calls and I'm good.

The wife things anything giving off a signal can be hacked. While her paranoia isnt misplaced I can do much worse to them and get away with it. I have access to so much important information right now its fucking disgusting. THEY HAVE NO SECURITY ON ANYTHING.
>>
File: 1446408650045.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1446408650045.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
The typos are intense. I'm mostly talking to a phone, blasting music and fixing a laptop so forgive me for the poor read.
>>
Explain to her what the issue is. Women are emotional, so low-key play to her insecurities. Show her how her outdated security system is vulnerable and how you can improve it. Conversely, you can just take control and don't tell her. Make it a matter of course that you have all of the passwords and all of the control. Take charge and ask for forgiveness later.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.