[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I avoid my parents more? Let me give you a run down on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3106.png (127KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3106.png
127KB, 534x640px
How can I avoid my parents more? Let me give you a run down on how bad it is

>dad only works for 2 days
>does a double shift so he comes home in morning
>he comes home right as my mom is leaving
>dad leaves for work 3 hours before my mom comes home
>I only get 2 hours 2 days a week where they fuck off
>they run up and down the stairs at rediculous hours making shit tons of noise
>randomly barge ALL the time
>bathroom, room, hang out spots they literally just invite themselves right in
>dad is a literally noisebox fuck
>he burps farts grunts sucks his drool back in his mouth makes horrible noises literally every 5 seconds
>when he goes downstairs I literally hear like a gorilla stomping and he either farts or burps every 3 seconds while breathing heavy and grunting outside my room
>if I fap for even a millisecond they start walking up and down the stairs doing it like 9000 times and being loud almost like they know
>they never leave
>they never stop
>they never give me a second alone
>they follow me around all day
>they're in my shit
>I can't sleep in privacy I can't bathe I can't eat
>literally everything I do they're right next behind my shoulder watching and waiting
>>
>>18115835
Haha that's so funny, they're probably doing that to get you out of the house.
>>
>>18115835
move out, its the ultimate way to avoid them
>>
>>18115835
how old are you ?
>>
>>18115862
Moving out is simply not possible were more below the poverty line then a Sahara African could ever be and I have no car and live in the middle of nowhere

>>18115855
They trying to get me to kill them
>>
>>18115864
stop crying like the little cunt you are, grow some balls and move out.
>>
>>18115873
Ok I'll walk 40 miles to work sorry
>>
>>18115835
Lame. Not so clever
>>
>>18115875
you could use public transportation, or a fucking bicycle ? or just stay at a friends place for the first 2-3 months until you can afford a flat ? stop making up excuses you whiny little fag
>>
It sounds like you live out in the country. Is there any friends, or places you can explore?
>>
>>18115835
Hey op I somewhat know his feel. So I'll answer your first question. Go for walks frequently at least an hour each.. also go to friend's house and chill for like 6 hours a time. That's it unfortunately, it's what I do.
>>
>>18115901
Yea.

No bus, no friends, nowhere to go, incredibly fucking cold all year long
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.