[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 'friends' with a guy who has played the benefit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm 'friends' with a guy who has played the benefit system and now rakes in around £1000 a month while he does absolutely nothing.
See, back in Highschool this acne riddled beta fuck was diagnosed with minor Aspergers Syndrome (so minor it's debatable even he even fits that category at all) yet he parades his 'disability' with the title of Autism, acting as if he's diagnosed as a full sperg.
He's smart, able and reasonably social but upon hearing he could claim disability benefits for Autism, he and his parents coopted into deliberately overplaying and consciously acting retarded so when evaluators checked him out, they were fooled into clearing him for disability payments. This netted him a good £300-£500 during free highschool education.
Now, rather than pursuing further education or work he's entered into ESA which is a benefit package for disabled people looking for work, it pays a massive sum and is extremely lenient with commitments, meaning he doesn't even need to show proof of searching for work, while with JSA or UCA you need to provide a clear documentation of 30+ hours of work or you'll quickly lose your benefit.
And you guessed it, he only got access to ESA because he overplayed his mental disabilities again.
Now, while I'm working 33 hours a week and getting half the money he gets, he takes great pleasure in rubbing it in my face and it's driving me mad.
I'm convinced his actions are classified as fraudulent and if caught he'd be in massive trouble with the law, but even if I did report him couldn't he/his parents turn it on me for being 'jealous'? Even if they'd evaluate him again, he'd just play dumb in their presence again.
What do?
>>
Hidden camera evidence.
>>
As they say, "dont hate the playa"
Find a way to fuck the system yourself
>>
Instead of being mad at someone who managed to outsmart the system try achieving something yourself.

He's just a parasite with no dignity, leave him alone. There's nothing to be jealous of, leave him alone in his pitiful state.
>>
>>18115583
I know this isn't the answer you want to hear but Asperger Syndrome is an Autism Spectrum Disorder so he isn't exactly gaming the system.
>>
>>18115700
This.

Jealousy is very bad character trait. There is NO REASON to to make his life harder. Focus on yourself instead.
>>
Fuck these shits. Report him AND make yourself better. Letting parasites subsist on the system is how we got where we are today. Fuck them all.
>>
It'd be jealousy that motivates you reporting him. He has no fulfillment and is living a fraudulent life, that's his problem.
>>
>>18115924
Speaking as a tax paying citizen, I disagree. Leeches playing the system deserve extermination, I'd rather tax dollars go to people who legitimately need it.
>>
Bruh.
If he rubs it in your face, i'ts because it is not that great.

You get the experience out of work, the mental fortitude, the stress that you adjust to, etc...
You also learn to live on less, you learn to aspire to something greater than what you have.

My girlfriend was raised poor, really poor, single mom, no job.

I was raised in a middle class family, comfortable with money, never had issues, parents paid for my expenses when I moved out ,etc...

She is younger than me, she has much better work experience, she has a job that pays twice what I've ever gotten, she is a couple years younger, yet just got accepted into a masters program, and I just started mine.

Just chill, I'd say talk to him about it.
Otherwise, it seems you're pretty clear on what you want out of life, and that's not what he does, so do you boo.
>>
>>18115744

This.

Secondly, reporting him won't do shit. He'll lose it if he can't prove he's actually trying to get a job etc.

Problem is, autists suck at interviews. Social skills hinder us greatly, and even if we get a job, the real challenge afterwards is keeping it.

Straight up, the autist is the easiest target.
He doesn't have to even do anything wrong, for instance my company needed to reduce headcount - and because I struggle to communicate well with management, I was targeted unfairly and put under undue pressure - they wanted to force me to quit.
This was also an issue I had taken up with one particular manager, but either he ignored it or my poor speaking skills meant that he didn't get the message I was trying to convey.

Had an entire month or trying to sort shit out, throwing emails around to HQ, being investigated, developing ridiculous anxiety and suicidal thoughts each day.

As much as I don't like welfare systems, until there is greater support for agoraphobics and autists (people with poor social skills) to get into and keep their jobs, it's kind of a necessity.
>>
>>18115583
Wow he makes 12 whole thousand a year? He'll have a house in the Hollywood hills soon if you don't stop this b
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.