[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my best friends had told me she slept with another man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0212.jpg (73KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212.jpg
73KB, 900x600px
One of my best friends had told me she slept with another man three times just three months after her wedding. I was the maid of honor, she was bridezilla, planning her wedding took a big toll on our friendship. After she told me this I feel disgusted with her, I feel like she doesn't give a fuck for anyone's feelings, especially her husband and everyone who came to her wedding. I'm not even her husband but I feel so betrayed by her, am I just being a pussy bitch? I feel ready to end our friend ship over this.
>>
Do a soft termination, you probably won't see her much anymore when she's married and starts to have kids. Just stop talking to her and going to things with her.
>>
tell her husband?
>>
>>18115543
Yea I've wanted to do it and this is the last straw. Is it wrong to feel that someone who has an affair is typically a shitty person and not someone who could be a decent friend.
>>
I feel less respect for friends I know that cheat on their girls. I tend to talk to them less and such.
>>
>>18115549
>tell her husband?

For real?
1.) She's not obligated to step on landmines
2.) Even if she wanted to: Not any of her business and it is NOT her place to butt in.

>inb4 frog REEEE WAT IF IT WAS U!

>>18115524
>I'm not even her husband but I feel so betrayed by her, am I just being a pussy bitch?

Nah. If your values aren't in line and you can't foresee anyway to see eye to eye, that's a good enough reason to walk.

Your friends are the people who you choose in your life to bring positive vibes to your life. If someone's becoming a pure negative, just taking from you and never giving back, no reason to have those people in your life.
>>
>>18115553
Nope. Not wrong at all. Doesn't match with your character and moral values. Like other anon said, fade out the friendship. Maybe a card the next couple years for holiday then silence.

I wouldn't want that in my life.

My ex girlfriends friend was like this bride. Totally poisoned our relationship early on cause she wanted to spread her legs at work. Dragged my girl to the after work happy hours and other shit. The ex traded long term for temporary fun. Now this friend is all wanting to settle with some sucker and ex is trying to find stable.

Life is good for me and I hope you too
>>
>>18115586
>Not any of her business and it is NOT her place to butt in.
the wife made it her business when she decided to tell her
>>
>>18115600
>the wife made it her business when she decided to tell her

Is she the Husband in this relationship?
No.
Is she the Wife in this relationship?
No.
Is she their Mother/Father/Daughter/Son?
No.

This is not her business.
>>
>>18115600
I don't plan on telling him because I was never close to him, plus the wife told me she felt like the next time they have an argument she feels she might blurt it out
>>
>>18115524
Please please tel the husband.. I almost marred someone who cheated on me while we looked for rings. I found out two months before hand and it saved me a hard road. Please. Please tell him. Living that type of lie Is the most painful thing ever and the longer you allow it to go on the more it'll hurt..
>>
>>18115605
Fuck you, I'd rather hear that my wife cheated on me from a total stranger than not at all and find out later. For his sake, tell him OP.
>>
>>18115621
I know this feel. I have this inkling that my friends know something that happened with the girlfriend while we were early dating when she went on vacation. Blind trust
>>
>>18115524
No, you're right, that girl's a selfish bitch.

As for telling the husband: no she obviously has no obligation to and it would definitely ruin whatever's left of the friendship, but if I were the husband I'd sure as fuck want to know. She slept with someone else after THREE MONTHS, you don't think that might be a red flag for the rest of the marriage?

Side note: Why do girls have such shitty friends? Even the most amazing girls I've ever known always have at least 3 completely narcissistic shit-sucking douchebag "friends" that do nothing but drag the others into bad idea after bad idea and then shit on the people in the group who aren't around at the moment. It's like some ladies' agreement to always keep at least 1 loud evil cunt nearby at all times
>>
>>18115642
How do you get these friends out of the picture, especially if they've been around for a while
>>
>>18115605
Found the cheating whore. Fuck your shit, cunt.
>>
>>18115524
This is a fucking sick world isn't it? Sometimes I wonder if I should take the MGTOW redpill.
>>
>>18115605
Fuck you.

TELL HER HUSBAND OP WHAT IF IT WAS YOU
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.