[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you need some sort of signal from a girl before you ask her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: aid46566-728px-Slap-Bunt-Step-6.jpg (35KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
aid46566-728px-Slap-Bunt-Step-6.jpg
35KB, 728x546px
Do you need some sort of signal from a girl before you ask her out so that you aren't an autist for doing so? I mean, in the OP of the "ask the opposite gender" thread it says:
>I like someone. What do I do? >ask them out
But the internet says you need some signs that she likes you already before you should ask her out so Idk anymore.
I'm not asking so much about the outcome, I'm asking when is it socially acceptable to ask a girl out, what kind of relationship do you need to have beforehand, so that you are not an autist/retard for doing so.
I mean both for girls you just met or girls who you've known for a while that are friends or sort of friends with you.
>>
Whoever wrote that you need signs is a retard. There is no such thing. You will only see things that aren't actually there. You simply assume that she is interested in you. And then ask her out.
>>
Goddamn of course its socially acceptable
You can ask out anyone anytime
Like right now I have my phone in hands and want to text a girl from my class, its spring break and I suddenly started missing her even though we never interacted much, but when we did there was an immediate connection
Of course I have ALL the reasons to hit her up
But I still dont do and wait for... for nothing really
I guess you have to just push through the awkwardness and make the fucking move
>>
And remember
A girl will NEVER (99,8% probability) ask you out even is she wants to
>>
>>18115606
This is good advice.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.