[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm panicking and crying, help. I just asked my ex to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: naturalremediesfordepression.jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
naturalremediesfordepression.jpg
34KB, 500x333px
I'm panicking and crying, help.
I just asked my ex to get back together and she refused. And now i found her twitter and a month ago she tweeted:

"I have feelings for someone but im also stupid for having feelings for someone"

The thought of her having feelings for someone else is killing me, my whole world view is crumbling.. I thought i could stand this but i cant...

I'm panicking badly idk what to do
>>
>>18115311

Cry. Cry your heart out. You have the right to feel bad, so let it all out.

Then, stop checking her twitter dumbass.
>>
>>18115311
Get over it? It's your ex and you're letting them run your life. There's too many people and too little time to give a fuck about someone who hurt you.
>>
>>18115324
how do i get over it? i dont know........
i thought i was over it, then i had to find that stupid twitter account and go trough it AAAAAARGH
In my mind she was too depressed to have a relationship, and i thought maybe she really liked me but didnt want to drag me down with her, that was the main explanation...
but then i see on twitter that she apparently had feelings for someone AAAAAAA
i cant stand this i wanna die
>>
>>18115332
I'm in a similar situation, I feel so retarded. Can't get him out of my head, I know he's nothing special, he hurt me, didn't spare me any pain but I can't help but wasting my energy on thinking about it.
When we broke up it was kind of comforting that we were sharing that common sense of depression. Just a few days after we decided not to contact each other again, he went on vacation. Trip already planned but never mentioned it with me.
I'll get over this somehow, and you'll do as well. Maybe we'll even learn how.
Probably we both should stop to check their twitter or facebook.
>>
if you really lover her, you should let her go and stop stalking her on twitter believe me, it will never help you. Accept the fact that she Is no longer with you and push yourself to focus on what you think you'll be better at and live! your life won't end just because some girl left you.
>>
>>18115351
vacation with someone else? or alone..
yea i really wish i didnt find her twitter account fuck. And it seems to be the place where she's most herself, cause she doesn't have any irl friends on there.
She blocked me on other media so thats good, i cant check it. But now this twitter thing, fuck, i know i wont be able to contain myself.

Ffs i was so happy yesterday feeling finally free.. i started checking tinder and whatnot, but now this... the entire story i had in my head to keep me sane is crumbling...

I dont understand how someone who was in love with me can throw me away so easily like i meant nothing to her, fuck. I really thought it was because of the depression. I still wanna think thats the reason, shes battling it every day.... but now im not so sure anymore...
she probably does have feelings, just not for me.. i wonder if that tweet could have been about me, most likely not, fuck
>>
>>18115355
how can i forget her. She was my reason to live and my favourite person on earth... the only person i've ever loved... idk how i can forget her
>>
>>18115358
With some friends. He could have not told me about for not making me feel worse, we already broke up, but still. I try not to care about it, but it's hard. We left in good terms after all, but I've been growing so much anger by this time of no contact. We didn't block each other, he told me he'd be always there if I needed, I told him the same. I'm sure he won't ever reach me out though, and this is sad.
>>
Look, this may sound so cheesy or what or anything weird or whatever I'm going to say this since i was also in your position and i know how terrible it is... She "WAS" your love of your life, she "WAS" The only woman you've ever loved. It was before. Now it isn't, you need to accept that because if she really loves you she will never think of rejecting you. She obviously has moved on and you're the only one who i think is hoping for another shot. ACCEPT and focus on something that matters like your life, be ready for the future, for the person who will love you more than what she did. There are a lot of woman out there who deserve a better person like you. One day you will remember this and you're no longer the same guy she left.
>>
Its me again... and change your mindset, your world also, your life,do not depend on someone... it's your life, your decisions, its like you are the driver of your own life you can't let anyone drive because you are the only person who knows where you're going. See how it affects you..
>>
Put closure on you both, it's not an act of bitterness. By that you're giving yourself freedom from the past stop looking back at the past, your future matters, there are doors that are about to open, new peope to meet, new girls to date. there are more hopes in the future than in the past -- where there are just fragments which is useless..
>>
>>18115311
you won't care in a while.

i was in love with my ex and always hounding him to get back with me. then i found his twitter and he was tweeting all these nasty things about what an idiot i was and how i was such a loser blah blah blah

now i am happily married to someone else with 2 kids.

its called growing up, kid.
>>
I have been in this situation for 3 months, checking almost everyday her Instagram, watching her happy, drunk, acting as a bitch in the clubs and more, more degenerate stuff. Then a day the time of turn has arrived itself: she's now with a horrible sub-human gipsy with those spaghetti in the head. I'm so happy for that, she left me and now she's with a sub-human. Wish your ex to become a single mom or at least to get a retarted baby.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.