[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever wish you would've met your girlfriend later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oj2djqu8ps1t7irpko1.jpg (75KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj2djqu8ps1t7irpko1.jpg
75KB, 500x458px
Do you ever wish you would've met your girlfriend later in life?

I love her from the bottom of my heart, I've had some girls before her and she's had some guys before me. The thing is I sometimes feel like I'm missing out on something. I'm currently 21 and in college.

I don't want to break up with her though, she's the one I want to have children with. She'd be the perfect mother.

I'm kind of stuck right now and it only makes sense to me to break up in order not to live in regret for the rest of my life. But as I said, I don't want to, there's really nothing that's not working out in our relationship.

What's your view on that?
I'm sure many are/have been in similar situations.
>>
kys retard
>>
>>18115314
Solid advice
>>
>>18115300
People change
You're still very young, and what you/she wants is bound to change anyways. Just move on.
>>
>>18115300
What are you missing out on? Is there something you cannot do since you have a girlfriend?

Unless the "something" you're missing is "fucking random girls", I don't see why you cannot live the life you want to live even with a girlfriend by your side. If the "something" you miss is random pussy, maybe you should leave.
>>
Are men really so retarded they SERIOUSLY look back on life and "regret" not having fucked meaningless random pussy when they were 21?
>>
>>18115468
I always thought it was a really counterproductive move.

I mean - my SO and I fuck 3-5 times a week and I don't have to do anything to convince them to fuck me. I just take off my underwear and it's sexy time.
How much effort and time do you have to put in there to fuck that much if you have to change partner every time?
>>
>>18115468
>implying its only men that do this
>>
Just try hanging around with some other girls, you don't have to fuck them

Either you'll get it out of your system or meet someone better

I'm going with my girl friend (not my wife) to a strip club next month myself
>>
>>18115300
You probably won't stay together.
>>
I wish I met my gf earlier and still regained all the stuff I'd learned throughout my crappier relationships
>>
Girl here, and I got broken up with recently for the similar reasons.
Nothing was wrong with our relationship or anything but he wanted to be single and stuff.
Just think about what the alterntives are.
>>
>>18115456
This really got me thinking. It really seems immature. Probably I'll regret breaking up with her more than not doing so. Thanks to everyone replying.
>>
>>18115300
if youre having thoughts about breaking up with her, shes not what you want.
No matter what the reason is.
you'll just feel cheated when she breaks up with you instead because shes having the same thoughts with random guys trying to fuck her daily.
>>
conceited little shit, aren't you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.