[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why guys are so coward and gutless? I had a few serious relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Why guys are so coward and gutless?
I had a few serious relationships with some 'bf material' guys, and any time we got to the point something isn't working right between us I saw my SO just trying to ignore the problem and being unable/unwilling to communicate if not directly asked to.
I even got to the point of being the one who ends the relationship because I knew it was what my SO wanted but "had no the guts to do it" - his words.
Is it just bad luck or are all men so eternal spoiled dickless asshole kids?
>>
>>18115228
>are all men so eternal spoiled dickless asshole kids
Can't imagine why you might attract that type femanon!
>>
>>18115228
Lot of men are unwilling to communicate cause they think it's not masculine to talk about or acknowledge issues. It's fucking retarded and I've had more male friends sit in disfunctional or toxic relationships because of it than I care to admit.
>>
Probably because women are fragile cunts that will drop relationships at the first sign of difficulty, so many men have the learned behavior of ignoring problems so as to not upset the gf. Blame your fellow roasties.
>>
>>18115259
Nope.
>>
>>18115228
What about learning about potential bfs' flaws and personality before dating them?
>>
>>18115228

I get you are hurt and mad, but you have to know all men aren't the same, right? Just because one dude didn' have the uts doesn't mean all men don't have the guts.
>>
>>18115228
The general modernized population is the exact same as your boyfriend. Not trying to be sexist, but this is probably more common with females. Much more likely to ghost a guy and not tell him straight up "I'm not interested in having you as a boyfriend".

People nowadays can't handle conflict. Not because they are afraid of hurting others, but because they are so vain they are afraid of themselves somehow being uncomfortable or getting hurt in the process.
>>
>>18115281
Yeah I know. It was genuinely what I wanted to ask and have a confrontation on but I guess I got a bit mad while writing about that guy.
>>
>>18115303

Be glad you broke it offi nstead of "trying to make it work" for any more time time. I mean, he wasn't gonna end it himself. Now you are free to try again. Wish you better uck next time.
>>
They only thing in common between all your relationships is you. Not trying to shift the blame entirely top you, just a heads up.
>>
>>18115423
Females don't understand trend analysis, senpai
>>
>man talks about his feelings
woman: hah, emotional beta pussy.
>man doesn't talk about his feelings
woman: he's so mysterious I need to dump him.

Nothing is ever good enough..
I've been too emotional before, admittedly, but my situation with her was such a headache, that I bad to vent. Still backfired on me.
>>
>>18115458
had to vent* rather
>>
>>18115228
what do you mean by "isn't working"?
>>
>>18115228
>male reporting here

No I dont consider myself as spoiled dickless asshole kid. But on the other hand I always felt like the special snowflake. So maybe in reality I fit into your description of males.

Let's date and see.
>>
You're the only constant OP. That and your attitude is pretty shitty, try adjusting it.

What qualities of these boyfriends initially attracted you femanon?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.