[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 female I want to start dating, not sure how to though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (252KB, 1209x1309px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
252KB, 1209x1309px
>25 female

I want to start dating, not sure how to though as no one taught me and Ive never been on a date

Advice?
>>
Where do you work? You could always date a work colleague
>>
>>18115206
Im a freelancer
>>
Do you want some casual fling or a long term relationship?

Either way meet some people and if you find someone you like ask them out.
>>
>>18115211
I dont know, either one

How do you ask someone out? As in the exact words?
>>
>>18115214
Just be blunt. Say "will you go out on a date with me?" Fuck the games and the nuances and all that shit. If the guy likes you he will say yes.
>>
>>18115214
"Hey I really want to try out this place can you come with me?"
Of course you have to speak at least regularly with the person first.

>>18115220
Looking desperate isn't going to help her bud
>>
>>18115222
Not him, but that isn't desperate, it's honest. I for one would really appreciate it. There's genuinely no reason to mince words and play shitty word games.
>>
Build your self esteem. No one wants to date someone who is super self-conscious and uncomfortable with them self unless they want to manipulate you.
>>
>>18115231
The shitty word games are here to show that you can function socially like a normal human being. I hope you don't think that telling straight out to a person you barely know that you want to sleep with them is a honest or recommendable strategy.
>>
>>18115240
>saying you want to go on a date with someone is the same thing ans saying you want to have sex with them.

First date is about getting to know someone. Don't give advice about being part of society if you are a horny 17 year old who can only think with his dick.
>>
>>18115240
>I hope you don't think that telling straight out to a person you barely know that you want to sleep with them
Explicitly asking someone out on a coffee date is not equivalent to "AY GURL WAN SUM FUCK?". Kind of weird you're talking about functioning like a normal person considering that.
>>
>>18115245
>>18115247
Let me express it differently : If you want to go on a date, you don't litterally say "Hey, want to go on a date?", you suggest the person to go with you in a fun place. This is all I implied and meant.
>>
>>18115260
And what you implied was non-sense.
>>
>>18115240
I mean, 'I want to sleep with you' is a bit forward, but if the girl is attractive, I'd totally be down. But that's not the point. The point is that there's no reason to bullshit when you can just say 'Hey, you're kinda cute, want to get coffee sometime?'

It expresses a mild sexual interest and desire to potentially persue it. It's not committed or desperate, but it's very clear with little room for misunderstanding.
>>
>>18115264
lol whatever homo
>>
File: 1488337835877-pol.png (320KB, 640x587px) Image search: [Google]
1488337835877-pol.png
320KB, 640x587px
>>18115266
Not an argument.
>>
>>18115265
Your line could work when a woman is asking out a man, but it's overused when a man is asking out a woman. It will work when you're already friends with the woman and she gave you some hints that she'd be interested, but cute girls get asked the same thing five times a week so unless you're a handsome hunk it's not very likely to work

The best lines to get a cute girl to have a date with you are those that would also work on a male friend, doing activities you'd do with your male friends. It's not bullshitting her, it's showing her that she's not going to waste her time being with you like she could if she went to take a coffee with some dude who could very well be some kind of slimy creep
>>
>>18115198

No one teaches you how to do this. Meet people, and if there's attraction, go out. At first you'll end up with dumb shits, but it will get better.
>>
Create an account on dating sites/tinder. There it's easy since the first step is already past - you all know you're available and looking, and if you're messaging, interested.
>>
>>18115283
>Meet people, and if there's attraction, go out

I've been attracted to people but there's never been any sign of it being mutual.
>>
>>18115198
Date me, we'll be clueless together.
>>
>>18115198
Are you fat...you must be fat.
>>
>>18115462
I'm not.
>>
>>18115476
Height and weight?
>>
>>18115479
5'6 131llbs

What is the relevance of this?
>>
>>18115198
please respond
>>18115447
>>
>>18115485
I doubt we're in the same country.
>>
>>18115266
Virgin detected
>>
>>18115486
That's alright, I can move.
Now that it's settled, where do you want to go for our first date?
>>
>>18115497
Mcdonalds.
>>
>>18115486
Social advances are actually different in etiquette per country. You might want to specify if you want better help.

Although generally, females aren't in the same position as you, in America, a woman who is willing to pursue what she wants is often respected in revered.

In Japan/korea/china types, this would never ever in a few more decades ever have the possibility of happening because of difference in social norms (exclusion is foreigners ex: a white person being outright will still be seen as per usual)

And then in some place like russia it is common place for women to just do whatever like a bunch of badasses who don't care?

And from what i heard of most european places, they tend to online/electronically date more and perceive being old fashioned directly asking to be strange. Ymmv
>>
are you fat/ugly?
rate yourself.

I wont ask for pic because high likely you wont post it so just rate yourself.
>>
>>18115499
Sorry, buttercup, but I only eat organic.
I guess it wasn't meant to be, but know this: you'll always have a place in my heart as my first internet gf.
>>
>>18115506
5/10
>>
>>18115511
Okey. in that case just be straight. I've been asked out A LOT and honestly from the perpective of a guy straight way is the best if you're an average.

get to know to someone be somewhat flirty, then ask them out in a day or two or ask someone out rn from current friends.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.