[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out with a qt friend I've fallen in love with some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1488095618255.jpg (75KB, 607x820px) Image search: [Google]
1488095618255.jpg
75KB, 607x820px
>go out with a qt friend I've fallen in love with some time ago
>think it's mutual
>it goes great, we have a lot of fun
>we both get drunk
>suddenly she's all sad and says she'd like to tell me something but can't
>try to get it out of her for like an hour
>think she might confess to me since we were always really close
>she tells me that some guy wants her and she doesn't want him, doesn't know how to handle it
>I laugh it off, but cry deep inside
>mfw it wasn't about me at all
>mfw she's probably been just pulling my nose for a long time
>mfw we will never be together and my perfect dream will never come true

I can't handle this, before we went out I had this idea of waking up happy after years of being single and miserable, and yet here I am, considering just necking myself.. Why the fuck would she do that to me? I'm pretty sure she knows I like her. It was like laughing straight into my face.
>>
I have the same situation, bumping for OP.
>>
I know your feels OP but you are assuming a lot. You assume she knows how you feel, you assume she feels the same, you assume she hurt you like that on purpose instead of just confiding in a friend.

Stop assuming and either talk to her about it or let it all go. Then if she doesn't feel the same way about you then you can try to be a big enough person to be happy for her despite your unhappiness.

I spent a while torturing myself by being in love with my friend. She already had a boyfriend for 4 years since before I met her. Took a while but I accepted it and am now happy for them and I still cherish any time I get to spend with her. Not gonna lie and say it doesn't still hurt that we will never be together but at least I can give her my friendship and support and know that he will the care of her.
>>
So basically you have been specially friendzoned... Fuck her once more and move away emotionally, don't treat her anymore like a princess.
>>
>move to a different country
>visit my friends every now and then
>meet a really cute girl on a party hosted by my best friend
>she has a boyfriend, nevermind
>dumps him sometime later
>don't really think about her until my best friend tells me that she has a crush on me and would like to go out with me if I lived in the same country
>move back because of financial problems and other stuff, also her
>turns out she has a crush on a different guy now
>wants to introduce him to me
>constantly talks about how she fell in love
>I start getting slightly mad
>she gets really fucking mad that I don't want to get drunk with them
>starts ghosting me

Anon, don't worry. You'll fall in love with a different girl, shit like that just happens.
>>
ignore her

take interest in other girls

try to be cool confident dude....be with other gril... hopefull the preferred gril gets jealous

its the only way to fix this anon
>>
>>18115132
Just directly tell her you like her and make it clear it is in a romantically/sexually way. You have nothing to lose, if she refuses then you can stop talking to her or keep being her friend, you decide. It's better than feeling like shit just from assumptions, you can't be sure about what's going on her mind.

>>18115366
Not yet, he's just making assumptions.
>>
>>18115132
>she tells me that some guy wants her and she doesn't want him, doesn't know how to handle it
sounds to me like she was talking about you
>>
>>18115740
But better ask her directly OP, don't make any more assumptions.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.