[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ my family is going through some troubles right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20170309_215016.jpg (1008KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_215016.jpg
1008KB, 2560x1440px
Hey /adv/ my family is going through some troubles right now my drug addled 'cousin' is terrorizing my house. The other day she came into my house drunk and high attacking my step-dad and annoying me going on about how someone is after her even though there is no immediate danger. I want to know how do I deal with this person is there any way to get rid of her? Althoguh murder is out of the question. Even though I wouldnt mind finding out she was dead. Before you get all 'edgy' on me I had known her all my life and now I am tired of the heartache and second chances.
>>
Plant her drug of choice in her stuff and call the cops.
>>
File: PDVD_182.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_182.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>18115019
>mfw anon tries this, and the cops find his fingerprints on the bag and messages with the drug dealer on his phone
>>
>>18115019
>touching anything associated with her
Yeah no
>>
>>18115008
Take that bitch on a trip to Europe, share a hotel room, and leave in the night with her passport. Leave some cash for her if you're a merciful soul
>>
>>18115008
Call the cops. She's at least trespassing, threatening violence, being violent. Have them carry her away a couple of times (even if they don't actually arrest her) and she'll get the message.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.